New to guerilla growing.

Hello all.

I'd like to try my hand at guerilla growing in the bush but the problem for me is not knowing where to plant.

What would be the best options out of these areas to try guerilla growing?;

-State parks

-National parks

There are a few national/state parks around the area in Victoria. Just concerned about people finding the plots or the plants being eaten up by roos/whatever.

Any info/suggestions are welcome as I don't know if i want to do it because of the problems I forsee.

Thanks all

• Upvote 1

Imo! Problem is no point putting them in a forest with them sitting under trees half the day, they need to find a nice open spot preferably north facing, well out of town. Close enough that u can get water to them if needed and depending on how good the soil is u might need to be able to get a few bags of that out too.

I live out of town a bit near a mountain range and have never found a spot I’d be confident in

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

You'd be surprised how much traffic creeks and rivers get with people and wildlife.I've found a couple patches myself just by walking them.

When i did bush grows i'd raise 20-30 plants in a tray to 1foot (30cm) at home (usually took a month), then find some bushland that opened into grass lands with a northerly view and plant single plants along the fringe. Probably only plant out 2/3rds of them and ditch the runts. I used to like to get a early start to the season and germinate seeds in early September, but what I found I'd have to hand water them until the Novembers rains came. So I changed shit up a bit and would germ seeds in early October instead, that way there was less hand watering until they were established and/or rains have arrived.

Once established they'd only get a visit by me either weekly or fortnightly to check up on them to see whether they needed fertilising or sexing them, propping up or whatever. I never left any supplies near the plants, or cut tracks/tunnels through the area, always preferring to take a different route to each plant every time.I've stumbled on a few patches by DC's that cut tunnels thru lantana or having tracks to them. It pays to cover your tracks so you don't have someone like me that knows how to spot this shit, find them. I only ever ripped one patch because I was clean out (and the fuckwit owed me), and left the others because of karma value. Sounds like BS, but it's something I believe in, every grower can do with good karma, not bad. Don't rip off other growers.

Anyway, if all has gone well. I'd be harvesting march/april. Using this method I never lost any to rippers, compared to like I used to when growing in patches beforehand.

Anyway, all the best to the bush growers this season: :good:

Edited by Indycar
  • Upvote 2

Another tip if its drier country or prone to drying out and your in the mountains plant in the scoop of a gully as apposed to the the peak of a ridge as thats where moisture will sit. I think water could be your main issue along with everything else already mentioned.