Stop gnats in coco - pool filter sand ?

Just my 2 and a half cents jimboss, I moved from coco to perlite and am just using the coco a + b nutes and getting vigorous growth. I feed 6 times a day but only 20 second bursts when lights are on and 10 when lights out, so total of a minute and a half a day and getting run off in a 22 litre pot. I don't think I'll be changing anything going like this

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Good to know sooty , think I might give this a crack for sure !

What a and b canna ya use ? The aqua or a different one ?

Thanks cooper for all your info aswell I’ve written this all down and will get some perlite tomorrow - I’ll stab a few holes in the bottom and run my hose through it to get the chalk out of it

Edited by Jimboss83

Ahh ok. So pretty much the same feeding cycle as coco if not slightly less I’m understanding ? - do u use 70 % perlite in the ratio feeding once a day?

Sorry for all the questions just trying to get all the facts and put them in my notes so whichever way I go I have the info

I aim to feed once a day ,but they often go a day without ,,That's why I add vermiculite coz it holds more water.

It can still be fed more often or on timers with vermiculite though .

Edited by Serrated edge

Good to know sooty , think I might give this a crack for sure !

What a and b canna ya use ? The aqua or a different one ?

Thanks cooper for all your info aswell I’ve written this all down and will get some perlite tomorrow - I’ll stab a few holes in the bottom and run my hose through it to get the chalk out of it

Was using the canna coco a + b, now using the house and garden coco a + b, can't tell the difference other than the price tag...

• Upvote 1

Great info guys ...

I have a few assorted babies going

3x cheese strain clones from a mate

2x Aks clones

3x cbd cream and cheese from Seedsman just sprouting

2x Amnesia oG seeds from Seedsman via Royal Queen seeds just sprouting

2x blueberry x something clones

Only have room for 8 and was gonna throw some to my mate .. decision time and I’ve come unstuck before mixing strains :/ it’s a good problem to have though lol

Might see which one performs best this round and then keep that as a mother ... then make all the clones from one strain and do my comparison next grow

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Was using the canna coco a + b, now using the house and garden coco a + b, can't tell the difference other than the price tag...

So coco nutes in other medium doesn’t make a huge difference ay ... cool cause I still have coco nutes and the Aqua range of nutes lol

Cupboard full of shit I need to use

Just bought cal mag today aswell lol

So coco nutes in other medium doesn’t make a huge difference ay ... cool cause I still have coco nutes and the Aqua range of nutes lol

Cupboard full of shit I need to use

Just bought cal mag today aswell lol

The guy at my go to hydro shop once said... food is food, that was enough for me. I try keep it simple and cheap as possible and it's working for me mate

• Upvote 2