One thing after another

Think ya mean "tank water" monk, and I reckon most people would run a filter

I got me "hydro" shit out in the "rain water" all the time, and I use "tank water"

Yes I did mean "tank water", but I don't really see many people if any turning their garden tap on (from mains) to fill a tank up. There is the odd occasion someone might order some recycled water for their tank. So besides grey water (separate tank), not really sure what other water is in a tank besides "rain water".......hold on, I'm being forgetful here, I used to have a 2000L tank of harvested salt water....I stand corrected, it's not all rain water...carry on

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Hey mate,you have made this really confusing

Keep it in one thread

You have a thread for these plants

Opening a new 1 has just caused confusion

You guys say it needs a feed,so what are u going to put in soil as a fertiliser for the last few weeks?,Did you check his medium b4 telling him to throw nutrients at it?

No that many options

Top dress of worm castings may be your best bet

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Guilty on multiple threads

Your first couple grows were perfect then were they Pedro?

Still learning lots mate.

I'm in soil cos wanted to not have the drama of pumps n water etc as well as learning.

Might do few more soil grows before I think of hydro

anyway, the plant looks almost done to me, couple of weeks to go?, can't really fuck it up anymore whatever he does

I'm in soil cos wanted to not have the drama of pumps n water etc as well as learning.

Your first couple grows were perfect then were they Pedro?

was talking about all the dodgy advice, NBG, threads been modded, so has that post, so a bit out of context now

me first couple of grows were better than the shit i'm growing now, that's for sure lol

still grow basically the same way, use the same ferty, same Bass sulfate of potash, just no areo sadly 

Nb... I'm still learning myself mate and I have an automatic watering setup and things couldn't be easier. I need to set and forget due to work and it's pretty simple

No dramas with pumps or water... unless you ask the missus to turn something on for you haha

Edited by SOOTY
  • Upvote 1

It looks like one of my soil grows, I find hydro a lot easier, growing in pots of soil isn't easy i find

have had some shockers, you wont see a pic of them lol