How to get resin off hands !

Brake cleaner.

I use gloves to manicure and clean my scissors with brake cleaner. Can clean anything with it, no residue and just wash with soapy water after, happy days. Dont spray it on your hands if you're a bit of a snowflake. Being a mechanic I am used to the shit and spraying it on stuff, and cleaning down automotive grease and oil.

Few snowflakes having a bit of a lay down in Brissy CBD this week. Keep that shit away from them, El Gato. Would need a good wash in something a bit more delicate on them.

They at it again? I dont get local TV here and try to avoid the news as its shit and not local. 

I say spray them with brake cleaner, it will be like reverse sexing them but more like making hermies males again lol

• Upvote 1