Drying Curing Tent

That's good info Tim. So I reckon due to your experience I'd rather go cheap on the fan rather than the filter. The flowers are most smelly right after chop I reckon. Ok... Probs a small phresh filter and fan to match. Ordering today. Cheers.

Hey MLG. I have that exact kit for a 0.8x0.8x1.6 tent. I just finished an auto cbd strain and she was the stinkiest by far. I struggled with the smell towards the end so I’m going to ditch the cheapo and get a Phresh or mountain air as recommended by the fine chaps on this forum. Of course it depends on how many runs and type of strain. Now I’m just trying to work out what intake fan to buy that would compliment the new filter. Nothing to pricey but something better than what you listed. For drying though. It might be fine. I use the same tent for drying.

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Let me know how you get on and what intake you end up buying to go with the phresh. I was never overly impressed with the cheap filteroo even from the get go but I have nothing to compare it with. Like I saw though. Depends on the strain. My mates running a 400 watt hps in same size tent but taller. 1.8m. He’s in flush now I could barely smell anything. That’s with the tent open. It’s his second run with this bean and first time dwc like me but even when you have your nose touching the bud, an off earthy smell. I think i saw the small 4” phresh on ebay for just under 100.

Sent from my iPad using OZ Stoners

Would love to see the link for the 4 inch phresh for $100!

Im really only using this to mask the smell of drying buds. I found in veg there is no noticeable smell with the strains I grow (NL and Big Bud). Even though NL is on the list of apparently low odour strains, when you've got 9 oz in one room in the house drying its very noticeable.

I don't plan on an active intake, I'll see how I go.

Let me know how you get on and what intake you end up buying to go with the phresh. I was never overly impressed with the cheap filteroo even from the get go but I have nothing to compare it with. Like I saw though. Depends on the strain. My mates running a 400 watt hps in same size tent but taller. 1.8m. He’s in flush now I could barely smell anything. That’s with the tent open. It’s his second run with this bean and first time dwc like me but even when you have your nose touching the bud, an off earthy smell. I think i saw the small 4” phresh on ebay for just under 100.

Sent from my iPad using OZ Stoners

Have a problem each time I harvest due to the smell of the flowers drying. It goes through the whole house over a period of 8 or so days. Very noticeable. Can't dry in my growing space due to higher humidity.

Looking for low cost ideas on how to mask or scrub the smell whilst I dry. Considering a very small tent with a fan and carbon filter.

Are there any better options ppl use? Not keen on the ambipur plugs or other odor masking solutions.

Cheers, MLG

Hi. I use folding indoor clothes drying rack and get a cotton sheets and put over, covering all round but done so you can open the ends and peg them back for ventilation daytime and close at night. Burn plenty of incense all the time and put in side room.

Cheers Mighty Turtle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk