Reckon she still be ok to smoke

She should be OK.

I've found that flushing her with rainwater ain't such a good idea, as rainwater has no nutes at all and she starts to cannibalise herself to sustain life. Often making the resulting smoke a bit rough

It's better to use tap water as there is enough nute content in tap water to keep her going without her using herself as food.

But other wise all should be good. 

She should be OK.

I've found that flushing her with rainwater ain't such a good idea, as rainwater has no nutes at all and she starts to cannibalise herself to sustain life. Often making the resulting smoke a bit rough

It's better to use tap water as there is enough nute content in tap water to keep her going without her using herself as food.

But other wise all should be good.

G'day Merlin

I don't have tap water, I was sure you told me to persevere with rain water after adding nutes in a soil grow on osmocote premium.

She be getting chopped soon tho.

She'll be right nbd, have fun trimming that leafy girl lol

Yeah guess so.

I did my first one wet.

But everyone here seems to trim dry, so I'll only remove larger leaves n rest dry

My last grow was also Northern Lights and I was way too heavy on the nutes. I did about a 2wk flush with pH'd tap water and the buds taste nice to me. And I'm still alive too!

Sweet !

Cheers

She will be perfectly fine! Just trim off any burnt bits before you mull up.
I've burned plants before and the only time the smoke was throaty was when I was lazy and didn't bugger off the crispy bits before chopping.  :shy: 
I was a lazy trimmer too. Only pulled the shade/sun leaves off before chopping. If the bud had too much leaf on it when I mulled, I'd pull it off and add it to the tub for butter, if I could be bothered. lol

She still looks pretty happy and healthy to me, even with the burn.

Good luck!

:freak:

Edited by Lenore

She will be perfectly fine! Just trim off any burnt bits before you mull up.

I've burned plants before and the only time the smoke was throaty was when I was lazy and didn't bugger off the crispy bits before chopping. :shy:

I was a lazy trimmer too. Only pulled the shade/sun leaves off before chopping. If the bud had too much leaf on it when I mulled, I'd pull it off and add it to the tub for butter, if I could be bothered. lol

She still looks pretty happy and healthy to me, even with the burn.

Good luck!

[emoji33]:

Thanks Lenore.

Encouraging words [emoji4]

• Upvote 1