Planting clones outside

It’s happened s few times when kloud’s tried to respond to me same with aqua poor old dank near rage quit the site after not been able to respond to me a few times and a few others when I first joined too, I just thought they’d removed something from my post

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

• Upvote 1

bloody hell kloud as you probably know we don’t get that sort of day time up here even in the peak of summer, that’s why I was thinking maybe if I start the clones at 12-13 hours maybe the gradual increase in daylight might keep them in veg, looks like might just give the old solar lights a go

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I use to have all mothers and veg under 24hr (indoors) light, if I wanted to put clones outside (even if it had been under 24hr) I just scaled the hours back 2hr per week till I got to 14hr then held at 14hr for 2 weeks then outside. found better in the end once under 16hr just have some sort of light come on for 15-30mins during middle of dark period. worked fine every time even with hybrids. Just look into genetics, where it’s from? what hours they receive there? temp range ?

It’s happened s few times when kloud’s tried to respond to me same with aqua poor old dank near rage quit the site after not been able to respond to me a few times and a few others when I first joined too, I just thought they’d removed something from my post

Fuck Postman Pat, Mods look into this please,, me and sooty.. as you can see ...

Somethings up... better go get the alfoil hat out ! [emoji23]

Tried to reply to Postman Pat...