Vape reviews

My main ride for a while was a Solo II portable. The programmable temps and glass path are awesome features. Turn down the heat and you can really taste the herb. Crank it up and nighty night.... Downside, I tend to drop the glass stems and have gone through a few.

I added a Silver Surfer desktop a few months ago. With the small bowl mod, I get quite high on very little herb. Sure the vape was pricey, but my stash lasts forever! Big clouds, but less taste than the Solo. I haven't found a good way to clean the whip and de-flavor it. Always has a little bit of burnt herb taste.

Good combo having both. Surfer in the living room gets ridden daily. Solo gets used outside around the BBQ and when I travel.

• Upvote 1

tried the haze v3 which wasn't too bad - fair for the price.

been using a volcano classic for over 10 years and still love it. usually vape the herb twice, sometimes three times if there is a bit in the chamber. at the moment the plastic bag is necessary, but in the past ... made a few glass chambers (from solo to party size) that got rid of the plastic bag (and the crinkling noise) altogether - looks a bit like a hookah. not sure if the pics too small, but there is one version in my user photo - if interested.

looking forward to being in a place (or time) where i can make another one and leave the glassware out in the open ... as it has a lovely odour. :)

tried the haze v3 which wasn't too bad - fair for the price.

been using a volcano classic for over 10 years and still love it. usually vape the herb twice, sometimes three times if there is a bit in the chamber. at the moment the plastic bag is necessary, but in the past ... made a few glass chambers (from solo to party size) that got rid of the plastic bag (and the crinkling noise) altogether - looks a bit like a hookah. not sure if the pics too small, but there is one version in my user photo - if interested.

looking forward to being in a place (or time) where i can make another one and leave the glassware out in the open ... as it has a lovely odour. :)

Have you seen the new Volcano Hybrid?....and the fucking $1k price tag that comes with it?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Have you seen the new Volcano Hybrid?....and the fucking $1k price tag that comes with it?

hehehe ... they're a bit keen, eh?

heard that the german's had sold to (i think) an american company ... looks like the new innovation is going to be costly. :)

might be using my classic for a while longer ... lol ... just got to make sure to get a spare easy valve filling chamber when they are on sale. about the only thing that needs replacing.

this guy cracks me up with his vape reviews - love the in car vape session ... overall he's pretty fair, but reckon there might have been an envelope under the table for the ghost vape ... lol ... at least he keeps all the comments - some people have a fair crack at him. :)

https://www.vapecritic.com/

Edited by pug1010

yeah I don't mind vapecritic or SneakyPete, but as all Tubers go, there is something for them when the camera is off. Probably less for Sneaky Pete as he has his 2 vape shops to fill his pockets, but I reckon there is still that "envelope" that you mention. I usually float my research between them two and the lovely family at Fuck Combustion, were you get people that have honest (unpaid) feedback on gear.

Edited by NakedMonk
  • Upvote 1

yeah I don't mind vapecritic or SneakyPete, but as all Tubers go, there is something for them when the camera is off. Probably less for Sneaky Pete as he has his 2 vape shops to fill his pockets, but I reckon there is still that "envelope" that you mention. I usually float my research between them two and the lovely family at Fuck Combustion, were you get people that have honest (unpaid) feedback on gear.

Thanks NakedMonk ... will check out SneakyPete as well. :)

fuck combustion is excellent ... they get into some serious details at times. thanks for the reminder mate ... had totally forgotten about it - that seems to happen a bit ...lol.

i reckon the main reason i probably lashed out for the haze v3 was this review though ... the amount of vapour this chick consumes is impressive ... plus watching her get more and more stoned is an all round win - around the 4:40min mark she starts to partake :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdP7oC5w68Y

right now I'm using Flowermate's V5 Nano it's easy to clean & interchangeable batteries [emoji41]

I've been looking at a few Flowermate vapes. I'd like to find a very discrete looking vape. Something that could easily be passed off as a nicotine vape. Also want something with pods that I can prefill with dried herb, so I don't have to carry much in my pockets. A couple of my favorite pubs look the other way when joints are passed around, but I cough big time because I'm accustomed to vapes. Do you reckon the FM Nano would fit my use? FM has quite a few that might...