Vape reviews

Just got my 2nd vap, a Starry 3.0. My first was a Mighty which was quite good, however i often wondered if it was overrated, The Starry 3.0 I was able to get for $170 and its compact size and really quick heat times are impressive Felt like i got good duration and cloud thickness. Comparing it to the Mighty, which was $450ish - i thought it compared very, epseically considering the massive price difference.

Whats everyone elses opinions? I was considering the Fury 2 as well

The Starry 3.0 hey ? Monks had a good base price model quick heating also..

Just got my 2nd vap, a Starry 3.0. My first was a Mighty which was quite good, however i often wondered if it was overrated, The Starry 3.0 I was able to get for $170 and its compact size and really quick heat times are impressive Felt like i got good duration and cloud thickness. Comparing it to the Mighty, which was $450ish - i thought it compared very, epseically considering the massive price difference.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

The Starry 3.0 hey ? Monks had a good base price model quick heating also..

Yeah the Starry does alright. The other benefit with it is the rechargeable battery pack is removeable and replaceable - means that if it starts to have charging issues, i can replace it.The quality of the vape is probably not as good though

Tried Splinter Z it has Aaa+ terpene profile tasting with weed & Fury 2 has great reviews , after portable or functional?

After reading your post I went off and did some looking around and research of the XMAX Starry 3.0, so finally after 20 hours after your post I can give my initial thoughts on it. This is just an opinion as I have not personally used the Starry 3.0, I never heard of the Starry 3.0 or v1 and v2 for that matter, until you posted this, actually I have never heard of the company XMAX that makes it. So my initial impression from what I have read are as follows.

It looks like XMAX has gone and taken a shopping trolly and loaded it with top shelf portables and took it back to their work bench to make a Frankenstein. This looks like PAX 3 (without the twist n turn to change settings features) had a baby with S&B Crafty and threw the Davinci IQ mouth piece on it. They didn't realize that they couldn't fit the Bluetooth/in built games capabilities in the housing, so they turned it into a TC regulated ecig mod. That description is not being negative towards this unit, that was just my initial thoughts on the looks.

0.25g bowl is slightly smaller than the 0.35g bowls of the PAX 3 and Mighty, but the heating time of the Starry 3.0 is 30 seconds, where the Mighty is about 1-1.5 minutes (PAX 3 still beats it at 15 seconds). Removable 18650 battery is a huge bonus, specially when VapeCritic said a full battery charge only last about 60-80 minutes, so for portability, the need to carry spare batteries seems to be a MUST. I will not comment on a Tubers review, like VapeCritic, on taste and vapor production as each person is subjective and takes draws on vapes differently to other people. For example I like a slow low temp draw that barely puts out a visible vape exhale to effectively get the full terp flavour. But for the price I can't see why this wouldn't be a bad portable at all. The one killer for me from my research is the 60 minute battery life before needing to recharge. It's one reason I am moving to Butane heated vapes like the DynaVap or Sticky Bricks vapes, or "on demand" Vapes like the Splinter Z, as an ecig vape user, I always have a mod and batteries with me, so why not just carry the Splinter Z and use it while I'm out n about.

Next in store for me is to retire my desktop and hopefully I can source a 240v version of the Ditanium, cause I'm not spending $1000 for the new Volcano Hybrid, tho it looks nice and with S&B's reputation for top class vapes, I can't justify $1000 for it

Just FYI you should check out the other vape thead, tons of reviews. I think Newbud just got the Fierce and explains why he chose it over the Fury 2

I got an Extreme Q Vaporizer in 2012 for $260.00 still going strong maybe I should look at a hand held

There is not much out there that will beat a desktop, whether you have a Volcano, Silver Surfer, Extreme Q etc etc. But just having the luxury of being able to have a vape when your at a mates place instead of hitting the combustion devices is worth it's weight in gold. Plus being in Victoria, all my mates mix their PGR Asian grown rubbish with tobacco and I have always been green, so having the portable handy and my own smoko is a total bonus

Some mate you are, shout the stnuc some of your good shit ya tightarse lol

Naaah fuck'm, I've tried that and they broke out the scissors, choppy chop chop and then out came a ciggie for the spin.....I cried and cried and cried, all while screaming what the fuck ya doin cnut.

Actually you should see them when they come around. I offer dabs and they accept, then they melt after 1 hit. Shows just how piss weak that PGR shit is

• Upvote 1

It looks like XMAX has gone and taken a shopping trolly and loaded it with top shelf portables and took it back to their work bench to make a Frankenstein. This looks like PAX 3 (without the twist n turn to change settings features) had a baby with S&B Crafty and threw the Davinci IQ mouth piece on it. They didn't realize that they couldn't fit the Bluetooth/in built games capabilities in the housing, so they turned it into a TC regulated ecig mod. That description is not being negative towards this unit, that was just my initial thoughts on the looks.

0.25g bowl is slightly smaller than the 0.35g bowls of the PAX 3 and Mighty, but the heating time of the Starry 3.0 is 30 seconds, where the Mighty is about 1-1.5 minutes (PAX 3 still beats it at 15 seconds). Removable 18650 battery is a huge bonus, specially when VapeCritic said a full battery charge only last about 60-80 minutes, so for portability, the need to carry spare batteries seems to be a MUST. I will not comment on a Tubers review, like VapeCritic, on taste and vapor production as each person is subjective and takes draws on vapes differently to other people. For example I like a slow low temp draw that barely puts out a visible vape exhale to effectively get the full terp flavour. But for the price I can't see why this wouldn't be a bad portable at all. The one killer for me from my research is the 60 minute battery life before needing to recharge. It's one reason I am moving to Butane heated vapes like the DynaVap or Sticky Bricks vapes, or "on demand" Vapes like the Splinter Z, as an ecig vape user, I always have a mod and batteries with me, so why not just carry the Splinter Z and use it while I'm out n about.

Next in store for me is to retire my desktop and hopefully I can source a 240v version of the Ditanium,

I bought a American da Buddha and used 110v step down converter to use in Australia. Don't think it cost me to much