Half yellowing leaves ...

I agree,PH may have been bad longer than u think

Certainly some light burn but I suspect those leaves were the ones worst affected by whatever else that is going on,died and burnt away

Yellowing near the end usually starts at the bottom and works it's way up

These leaves were once healthy green leaves but as OMD suggested yellow normally as the plant uses them

Yellow, dead or dying leaves at the top suggest more that there is a problem or problems

That pic with the dark green in the middle with very light shading around the edges could be several things, nitrogen defiency or PH lockout

The dark green in the middle might suggest it has come through it and is heading back to normal

If all new leaves are like this I would lean towards defiency

Or maybe and , nasties in the meduim

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

my eyes are fucked, didn't see a invasion of aphids on a couple of me plants, carried the fuckers in and out most days, had a good look at them while doing it

lol lol don't think i've ever grown a plant in a pot, without some of the leaves going stupid, for whatever reason,

its always the same fix no matter what the problem is anyway,

so I always rip of the shitty ones off and forget about them and whatever problem caused it lol 

and go and smoke a heap of cones