Half yellowing leaves ...

post-64125-156342209621_thumb.jpg

Presumed a little bit of light burn cause I had the lights a bit too low on a couple but the blended yellow and green I never seen before ... I don’t have the pots elevated so makes it hard to test run off on the back ones

On the right I have Aks x green crack clones from a mate and on the left are the creams from Seedsman .

Only issue running 2 strains is different nute requirements but couldn’t get enough clones and had some ready in my propagation tent at the time

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Might need a Defol but as I’ve posted a topic before dunno about doing it so late in flower - I got 3 pedestal fans to help with any chance of mould issues - missed my chance to put the last net on the scrog which would have helped spread them out a little

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Its natural mate don't stress. Some strains yellow off heaps as the plant finishes some not so much some not at all. If ya worried give it a half strength feed of N.

thanks mate

Yeah I have a bluelab ph pen , but I usually use the old liquid drops like I did for years testing the pool as one of my jobs as a kid at home haha

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

I have the bluelabs pen as well, better than most I have had in the past, seems to match up with the Calibrate solutions, but that's not saying it's 100%. There is a pH pen manufacturer that I can't fully remember the name....Hanna instruments maybe????....never owned one as they were $$$$$. I came across them when I was doing my marine/Coral tanks. They claimed and reviews supported the claim about their accuracy when measuring pH.

Its natural mate don't stress. Some strains yellow off heaps as the plant finishes some not so much some not at all. If ya worried give it a half strength feed of N.

Im with Porky.

Plants will start to cannibalize them self's near the end of its life cycle to get as much goodness out of the foliage it can, I have noticed this alot of times with my grows a few weeks off harvest.

• Upvote 1

Nah not in this case, not yet anyway, looks like a few minor issues

got a few crispy leaves there, as well as some sunburnt ones, some lack of air flow maybe?

nothing to worry about anyway, rip the shitty leaves off, kill the gnats, clean up a bit down, low get some air flow in there

flush it, check ya PH, ferty it back up, go easy on the P&K 

fucked if I know 

• Upvote 1