• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
Sol-Sense 315W Smart LEC Digital Ballst

Photo

Reiziger - Anyone used it?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

cooper

cooper

Stoned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 742 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: HPS
  • Fav. Nutrients:Any hydro A+ B kits + Silica.
    I dont use magic additives

Hi all. I couldn't get my normal nutes this run and ended up with Reiziger A & B. I'm looking at the girls at about 6 weeks into bloom, although I cant be sure, It doesn't look like it's where it should be.

Perhaps I'm being paranoid, anyways looking for anyone who has used this juice. What was it like and did it yield?

Befor people ask, yes I monitor my pH, EC, temps and humidity daily. The numbers on the meters actually look better than last run with different nutes.

Thanks.

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

cooper

cooper

Stoned

• Members
  • 742 Posts:

I can say for sure that this nutient is weak, I have to add about 30 % more to get the same E.C.

The part B smells really funky and chemical, Its brown and kind of turbid.

The nutrient is extremely well pH buffered, the pH dont budge in this stuff.

There is no sediment or precipitate in the bottom of the bottles.

Just my observations.

pri0015

pri0015

Vigorous

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 Posts:
Not sure if you realise but with reiziger you DONT run the same ec as other brands, specifically use there website one. It will be a low ec reading but trust me they go heaps harder with less. Had a chat to the rep and reiziger owner the other day and was being told the Grow & Bloom AB is the same recipe that was used at the first ever holland seedbank. The Seedbank apparently only used 0.5ml/l of grow A&B for all plants from seed to mothers. same brand additives must be ran with reiziger or its ratio of food will be way out ^^^example(adding 30% more for same ec value)

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

cooper

cooper

Stoned

• Members
  • 742 Posts:

Not sure if you realise but with reiziger you DONT run the same ec as other brands, specifically use there website one. It will be a low ec reading but trust me they go heaps harder with less. Had a chat to the rep and reiziger owner the other day and was being told the Grow & Bloom AB is the same recipe that was used at the first ever holland seedbank. The Seedbank apparently only used 0.5ml/l of grow A&B for all plants from seed to mothers. same brand additives must be ran with reiziger or its ratio of food will be way out ^^^example(adding 30% more for same ec value)

No offecnce but that sounds like typical sales rep bullshit. Plants adsorb basic nutrients in very few forms. Nitrates are nitrates, phosphate is phosphate and the EC meter doesn't descriminate between brands.

Have you used these nut'es pri?

Like I said, I haven't put anything on the scales yet so I dont know but my gut feeling is doubtful. I hope i'm wrong.

(RR)

(RR)

Vigorous

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 92 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:None

Used it and it works well . But again it's only 2/3's the strength of cana etc.  Truth is you can get away with less ec whatever brand you use so Reiziger for me is a bit of a con job... On the flip side its cheaper but I cant be arsed lugging water around for no reason.

Edited by (RR), 19 July 2019 - 04:54 PM.

cooper

cooper

Stoned

• Members
  • 742 Posts:

Used it and it works well . But again it's only 2/3's the strength of cana etc.  Truth is you can get away with less ec whatever brand you use so Reiziger for me is a bit of a con job... On the flip side its cheaper but I cant be arsed lugging water around for no reason.

Its only 2/3 the strength of dirty old psyco too, which is cheap as chips.

pri0015

pri0015

Vigorous

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 Posts:
So for any of yous that didn’t know caanna aus/nz is owned by the same people as Reiziger. Reiziger is a nutrient made for best possible quality...who gives a fuck about weight really (if you want that go find a pgr) . Look into testing mate reiziger is the only nutrient that doesn’t store heavy metals in plant matter. I am in no way saying it’s the best.....if you feel the reiziger is too week use it to the ec you usually would and watch your plant close cause it’ll be hot as.

MongyMan

MongyMan

Cannabis Research Breeder

• Moderator Crew
  • 3468 Posts:
  • Interests:Cannabis Genetics and Breeding
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: HID and the Sun

I haven't used them personally but have heard lots of negative things from mates who have tried their range and know of a few hydro shops that refuse to stock with their range ...personally I'd avoid them like the plague.

gallery_7617_565_5131.jpg

"Cannabis Prohibition Laws Only Cultivate Organised Crime"

"Don't let fear hold you back, Stand up for your beliefs if you believe Cannabis improves your health." Daryl D

I Support

Cannabis Compassion Australia

Putting Patients Before Profit

Cannabis was called Cannabis when Australia was founded. Marijuana was a mexican word unknown in Australia until American Reefer Madness arrived.

gallery_7617_360_6824.jpg

pedro de pacas

pedro de pacas

tnuc

• Members
  • 10626 Posts:
  • Interests:maryjane
  • Cannabis Use:Hemp/Fibre
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
  • Fav. Lighting: fire lighter
  • Fav. Nutrients:alcohol

I care about weight, not much point not growing enough is there 

lol throw the grow away and just use the bloom, or vice versa, its all the same shit almost  

Bud-rite was the ferty used, by the first ever seed bank I used in Australia 

Serrated edge

Serrated edge

Drug War Veteran

• Members
  • 5933 Posts:
  • Interests:Weed and mates
  • Fav. Lighting: All
Yeah,even Sedge Seeds use Budrite ,,,it must be good stuff.

Seedsman cannabis seeds seedbank marijuana
Massive Bloom
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.