Has anyone ordered seeds through Herbie's recently?

I got some seeds once through Seedsman and didn't have any problems and was really happy with the service but that was a few years ago and after reading all the negative feedback about them that's happened since I've decided I might go with the one seed bank thats always had more recommendations than negative feedback, Herbie's. Has anyone ordered through them recently and can verify that they are still the same reliable company that I've always herd them to be?
  • Upvote 1

That's a blast from the past Dont believe I have heard of that one for some time? 

Seedsman are cool but you will have a better delivery success rate if you let them remove the breeders packs that identify the contents so they can hide them better 

Also yantraseeds.com or Aussiecanna.com are aussie based 

• Upvote 1

That is more of a Customs issue, with a slight blame on the sender for the lack of discreetness or poor quality of discreetness, and that is what I am interpreting as the negative feedback from those stating you have had a bad experience.

As far as Herbie's goes, I have not used them for a while now. My last order was with Attitude/Choice which I had picked up by Customs as well, but was eventually received from the resend. I do know that Herbie's is in the middle of shifting their shop to a new location right now, so I can only say they might be a little delayed in sending your beans, but that's only speculation based on previous experiences when dealing with an online company that is moving their shop and all its gear.

• Upvote 1

That is more of a Customs issue, with a slight blame on the sender for the lack of discreetness or poor quality of discreetness, and that is what I am interpreting as the negative feedback from those stating you have had a bad experience.

As far as Herbie's goes, I have not used them for a while now. My last order was with Attitude/Choice which I had picked up by Customs as well, but was eventually received from the resend. I do know that Herbie's is in the middle of shifting their shop to a new location right now, so I can only say they might be a little delayed in sending your beans, but that's only speculation based on previous experiences when dealing with an online company that is moving their shop and all its gear.

Sound like BS to me... ... ...

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Yeah, not sure if its BS or not. About 12 hours ago they posted a general message stating that they have moved and that their payment details have changed as well. I was just going by that in regards to their move. As far as delays from online companies sending items, that wasn't referring to them personally, I was just saying I have dealt with a company here in Australia, moving from WA to QLD and from that shift my order got delayed. Just something to consider if one should order from them

• Upvote 2