• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment

Photo

Medical Access

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
647 replies to this topic

merl1n

merl1n

Hashin it up

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3204 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: 4x600 HPS

"...I meant in a hospital setting when I was a nurse..." lol DOH .....................................................Like to think I's all growed up since then  :stunned:  :scratchin: Well, that's my excuse and I'm stickin to it lol lol lol

There's only one way I get my 'greens'

and it ain't by eating them

----///-\\\----Put This
---|||---|||---On Your
---|||---|||---account If
---|||---|||---You Know
----\\\-///----Someone
-----\\///-----Who Died
------///\-----Of
-----///\\\----Cancer
----///--\\\---Or who may be suffering from it
survivors too..god bless em
More compassion in this world is what we need!

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

Try Blu

Try Blu

Stoned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 784 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Type:Hashish
  • Fav. Heads:None

Talking with the missus earlier.......she was saying that one of her colleagues has been prescribed some sort of cannabis oil for her adhd prone son here in Oz.

$1200 for a small bootle. The bottle lasts 1 month. Was giving the impression it was a small glass bottle around 100ml. 

Does this sound correct? 
Not that I think she is bullshitting. Just doesn’t sound right to me.

Apologies if this has already been covered in this thread, I’m mostly stoned and can’t be arsed with 48 pages at the moment........that’s half the problem with us stoners........lol lol.

Aqua420

Aqua420

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 Posts:
If its bud it could be but if its oil hell no.
I only pay $310 for a 125ml bottle of THC oil.

Try Blu

Try Blu

Stoned

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 784 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Type:Hashish

Second hand info from my missus is never really reliable.......gotta luv her.

i think the main take away from my conversation with her was the $1200 per month. Maybe it’s four bottles a month her son goes through. Is that even doable?

Anyways, $12 hundy is a shit tonne per month. 
‘Your 300 a bottle sounds a heap more affordable.

Any information I can pass on to her regarding where to source cheaper oil would be appreciated if that’s possible. :)

seedsmanspain

seedsmanspain

Maturing

• Sponsors
  • 382 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal

Second hand info from my missus is never really reliable.......gotta luv her.

i think the main take away from my conversation with her was the $1200 per month. Maybe it’s four bottles a month her son goes through. Is that even doable?

Anyways, $12 hundy is a shit tonne per month. 
‘Your 300 a bottle sounds a heap more affordable.

Any information I can pass on to her regarding where to source cheaper oil would be appreciated if that’s possible. :)

One of the online cannabis clinics should be able to help her.

I pay a similar amount to Aqua40

Mick

merl1n

merl1n

Hashin it up

• Members
  • 3204 Posts:

Hey Tru,

There are some really scary like 'OMG' quotes and stories out there regarding costs. Initially, I saw a report of $1000/week :shok: :ack: :scratchin:    Most of them are bullshit. Sorry.

The application fees seem to vary heaps, so hunt around for what best meets your needs, be that cost or location or availability. I'm in SA, I could get it from a chemist here, but at double the price. I was getting mine from a QLD chemist but Corona was making the process a PITA (Pain In The Arse). Presently I'm getting mine from VIC, it's cheaper, quicker and easier to obtain, that suits me. :applause: 

My recommendation is that you speak to the people who know. I'm not going to make recommendations regarding which one, that's up to you, but here's a few for you to make a start with.

https://caclinics.com.au/
https://ncclinics.com.au/

https://www.cannvalate.com.au/

https://medicalcanna...ervices.com.au/

https://www.greencho...edical-cannabis

I would recommend that you have a good read of each of those sites as each has it's own differing and relevant information. The more information you have, the better, more informed decision you can make. Go into it blind and you run the risk of being robbed blind, 'cos let's face it, some (like in my state) are just ripoff merchants. Just to give you an idea, earlier today I placed a re-order for a script of dried flower, 2x5gms, and it cost me $223 + $20 delivery. Some people have said that they also get a pensioner discount, I don't, but don't forget to ask about that too.

Best of luck, let us know how you get on.

Merl1n 

seedsmanspain

seedsmanspain

Maturing

• Sponsors
  • 382 Posts:

I have just been prescribed flowers but I dont know the price for sure yet....I hear its stupidly expensive though. It should be bloody good quality in that case.

Does anyone have experience buying buds from a pharmacy?

Thanks

Mick

merl1n

merl1n

Hashin it up

• Members
  • 3204 Posts:

Hey Mick,

Yea, I'm getting bud now (they call it 'Flos') This stuff is Bedrocan, form the company Bedrocan Australia. The strain listed is Cannabis Sativa L. 'Alfina'. It comes in bud form

I know of other patients who are also getting flos, but their's is already mulled

I'd recommend having a bit of a ring around pharmacies as the price varies a fair bit, as I've said before.

seedsmanspain

seedsmanspain

Maturing

• Sponsors
  • 382 Posts:

Thanks Merl1n

merl1n

merl1n

Hashin it up

• Members
  • 3204 Posts:

Just found this

The TGA is proposing to allow Australians to obtain low-dose cannabinoid (CBD)

The TGA is proposing to allow Australians to obtain low-dose cannabinoid (CBD) oils and pills from pharmacists, rather than forcing them to obtain a doctor’s prescription.

https://www.msn.com/...ing/ar-BB18SbKR

Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.