• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Massive Bloom
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment

Photo

Keep that bong clean - Grease it.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

cooper

cooper

Curing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 588 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"
  • Fav. Lighting: HPS
  • Fav. Nutrients:Any hydro A+ B kits + Silica.
    I dont use magic additives

Hi folks, as a glassware lover I've found something wonderful.

If you give your bong a very light coating of veg oil, the glass stays clean. Non stick bong!!!

To a spotlessly clean bong, add water and a few drops of veg oil. Bubble the fuck out of it to coat everything with the oil. Empyt the oily water out, refill and use. The glass will stay clean for a long time.

This horribly intricate bong has had well over an ounce though it over the last week (no ash catcher), The water has been changed daily. The glass is still clean :)

Attached File  20190711_1112311.jpg   207.23K   20 downloads

Edited by cooper, 11 July 2019 - 02:25 PM.

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

SOOTY

SOOTY

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4024 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Recreational
  • Fav. Heads:None
Nice one cooper.

fred_hawk

fred_hawk

Budding

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 194 Posts:
  • Interests:bikes and green
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
an once in a week shit that be a 6 months for me

Seedsman cannabis seeds seedbank marijuana
Mars Hydro Store - LED Lighting and Grow Tents - Hydroponics
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.