• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment

Photo

ocp eco-neem safe for plants in veg and flower?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

blaz

blaz

Vegetating

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:"Hydroponic"

Hi all, got some plants given from a friend that have brought a few little flying bugs. They have got into my flower and veg tent! Have a bottle of OCP eco-neem laying around and wondering if thats safe to use during veg and flower?

Many thanks

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

Lenore

Lenore

Nevermore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1955 Posts:
  • Interests:Cannabis; Crochet; Gardening; Carnivory
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Hashish, Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:Bio-Organic

Can you identify the bug? Pics speak a thousand words.

I only ever used neem for fungus gnats. Even then I only ever used it on the medium (i was in 60/40 perlite/coco at the time) and only in veg. I think I did use it once in flower but I was only about two weeks in so wasn't too concerned.

It does have a withholding period. I think it's 2 weeks, it's been a long time so I can't recall exactly. So if you plan to chop within that period, don't use it as it'll still be in the plant and it's not safe to consume.
Yes, it's "natural" but so is arsenic.

I never sprayed it directly on the plants anyway as I'm funny with chemicals (be they a plant extract or something more sinister) on my plants.

Hang about, there will be others with more info that I've been able to provide.

:freak: Leni.

One for the rock, one for the crow,
One to die, and one to grow.

Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.

cv.png
GRC_Logo.png

OZ STONERS COMMUNITY SPONSORS

NakedMonk

NakedMonk

Maturing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 400 Posts:
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads), Oil Concentrates
  • Fav. Heads:None
  • Fav. Lighting: LED (not that Blurple shit)
If in flower I would look at using a more organic way to control your beasties rather than use Neem. As Leni said, Neem oil can hold onto your plant for quite some time. If it's just a few flying pest, start with some sticky fly paper, the yellow stuff.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

International Cannabis Cultivation Questionnaire
Glandore Hydroponic Nutrients, Lights and Equipment
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.