Foliar spray ... yay or nay ?

I use products from a company called Optic Foliar and find it very good, pretty expensive though..

From seedling to a few weeks into flower.

One of their all in one products is called Overgrow but I mix my own with their concentrates and can add different additives as needed for the situation.

It's basically a delivery system if you believe their spiel about cell cuticles ,[emoji851]

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

only part way through it mate and enjoying it.

just wondering itchy ... are you using a brix meter and testing what variables increase and overall maintain the brix level of your plants?

yeah i like the info on Advanced Eco Agriculture youtube , they sell there own products which sort of gets in the way of the info at times 

someone asked in the comments if AEA had a supplier in Oz , he said no but in Oz speak with these guys http://www.hybridag.com.au/ i haven't checked them out as yet

i have considered getting a refractometer to read brix , there about $20-30 on ebay , not sure if cheap is not good or doesn't matter 

but no i don't read brix 

I use products from a company called Optic Foliar and find it very good, pretty expensive though..

From seedling to a few weeks into flower.

One of their all in one products is called Overgrow but I mix my own with their concentrates and can add different additives as needed for the situation.

It's basically a delivery system if you believe their spiel about cell cuticles ,[emoji851]

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

they from canada , the shipping as well as the dollar conversion will hurt on this stuff for sure 

good to hear your happy with it 

• Upvote 1