leaves brown and turned upwards,?

Whatever,keep reading

The only reason I replied to you in the first place was your ridiculous suggestions of pulling plants n throwing in garbage

Bad advice which ever way u look at it?

All I was asking is why u suggested calcium defiency, was it looking at a chart and making a decision, I doubt veg much if have ever had a calcium defiency

And know I didn't need to ask him his grow conditions, it was fairly obvious this was what was occurring

This particular problem comes up at least once a month in the forum

I could have started talking about his VPD,but why confuse the op,with more information than they may be able to handle just yet

Anyways this is my last post in here,not wasting my time ,hope Google has the answers

And this is the reason I don't bother to help many ppl now,I sick of the arguments put up by trolls reading Google

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

Whatever,keep reading

The only reason I replied to you in the first place was your ridiculous suggestions of pulling plants n throwing in garbage

Bad advice which ever way u look at it?

All I was asking is why u suggested calcium defiency, was it looking at a chart and making a decision, I doubt veg much if have ever had a calcium defiency

And know I didn't need to ask him his grow conditions, it was fairly obvious this was what was occurring

This particular problem comes up at least once a month in the forum

I could have started talking about his VPD,but why confuse the op,with more information than they may be able to handle just yet

Anyways this is my last post in here,not wasting my time ,hope Google has the answers

And this is the reason I don't bother to help many ppl now,I sick of the arguments put up by trolls reading Google

Yep your right man....100%

Should have never doubted you

[emoji108] [emoji108] [emoji108] [emoji108] [emoji108]

Hi All

I have a soil indoor grow, i am 4 weeks in flower, the other week plants looked like they had a PK def, i gave sulphate of potash. A week later they still looked PK def, i gave more and also added some trace elements. I ph my water to 6.5ish, they now look as in pics, yellowing sploggy, turning brown and curling upwards, What have i done? and what do i do to fix them??? Please Help.attachicon.gifIMG_4047.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_4049.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_4048.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_4051.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_4053.JPG

Sorry but can I ask the basic questions Mic and Monk where debating.

How's you air flow?

How's the heat and humidity?

One step at a time and you'll get everything fixed up[emoji16]

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Not sure what toxic shit is in the air lately. I think any constructive debate is good. But Aqua is right. Back to basics. I don’t have much experience with Naked Monk. Ive only been growing a very short time but I have seen a lot of posts of the last 2 years from Micmac and his experience speaks in volumes. Wrong or right. Everyone has their views. Could be deficiency. Could be environment. Always love your work MicMac. Please don’t stop giving advice out. I don’t know what happened with this place lately. When I first came on here everyone was a sweet as pie. Everyone was very patient with me. Not sure what’s happened lately. Real shame.

Sent from my iPad using OZ Stoners

It would be a bit sickening if everyone was nice, and just gave everyone a pat on the back all the time

forums thrive on banter and controversy, T I M knows how to throw shit as well, and does sometimes, (gave me a good serve lol)

Its ok to be a tnuc occasionally lol lol

Fucking true that.

I'd rip them shitty looking leaves off meself, work out what went wrong and fix it

Me too

Don't be a condescending flog

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]