leaves brown and turned upwards,?

Low temps,high humidity and lack of airflow

Rust fungus

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Highly possible with mic's point, but see if a flush and fresh feed fix the last bits of new growth that come thru. If the flush and feed doesn't fix the problem in any new growth then you will have to come to a very sad moment and either use a systemic fungicide (which might highly likely kill your plants) and sterilize your whole grow area or even worse and pull your plants and seal in rubbish bags or burn them and sterilize everything in the grow area.

Both can show similar signs, so work with simple and move to complex.

Highly possible with mic's point, but see if a flush and fresh feed fix the last bits of new growth that come thru. If the flush and feed doesn't fix the problem in any new growth then you will have to come to a very sad moment and either use a systemic fungicide (which might highly likely kill your plants) and sterilize your whole grow area or even worse and pull your plants and seal in rubbish bags or burn them and sterilize everything in the grow area.

Both can show similar signs, so work with simple and move to complex.

You serious?

lol

• Upvote 2

If it's rust it's not that drastic,it will only affect leaves

This will slow down bud production but u still can smoke what's there

U don't need any thing other than remove affected leaves and alter your environment to stop further infection

As I said low temps n high humidity cause this,probably when lights out,up your airflow and if possible raise temps

• Upvote 1

Didn't you say it was a calcium defiency?

Not here to argue. Yes, my first post said calcium deficiency, and I stick by that thought. Then you chimmed in and stated "rust fungus", in which I agreed that could be another possibility, and instead of just a single lined post stating "low temp, high humidity, lack of air flow...rust", I actually took the time to help a new grower asking for help come to some solutions and remedy, that is what a forum is for in the first place, right?

If it's rust it's not that drastic,it will only affect leaves

This will slow down bud production but u still can smoke what's there

U don't need any thing other than remove affected leaves and alter your environment to stop further infection

As I said low temps n high humidity cause this,probably when lights out,up your airflow and if possible raise temps

So if you just ignore the sterilisation of a fungus, that just leaves open a door for it to return if some environmental condition should go astray by chance or accident. Sterilisation is an insurance if such circumstances do happen....the better safe than sorry scenario. Its no different to black mould, you can wipe it away, but are you really getting rid of it, short answer.....NO

• Upvote 1

I'm not here to argue with you

I know this from experience not from reading Google

You gave some advice that I thought was inaccurate ,both your diagnosis and your piece on rust fungus

The advice I gave him was sound and all that was needed,he could have used neem as well but being at the stage they are now I wouldn't do it

I could have left him in your sound hands,as no one else was going to chime in

Not here to argue. Yes, my first post said calcium deficiency, and I stick by that thought. Then you chimmed in and stated "rust fungus", in which I agreed that could be another possibility, and instead of just a single lined post stating "low temp, high humidity, lack of air flow...rust", I actually took the time to help a new grower asking for help come to some solutions and remedy, that is what a forum is for in the first place, right?

So if you just ignore the sterilisation of a fungus, that just leaves open a door for it to return if some environmental condition should go astray by chance or accident. Sterilisation is an insurance if such circumstances do happen....the better safe than sorry scenario. Its no different to black mould, you can wipe it away, but are you really getting rid of it, short answer.....NO

In answer to this,again u are wrong

Black spot,which is not here,is just as easy to remedy as it is generally caused by the same conditions

Again removal of affected areas ,a spray of neem if you like,and change the environment

It will only come back if conditions change

If you get once,surely you would know how to prevent it in the future?

So you have done a swab test and can confirm 100% that it is rust? When rust and calcium deficiencies look very similar in regards to plant damage after he mentioned all the extra feedings that he provided to the plants. 

You are wrong for sitting there behind a keyboard and thinking that I changed my mind from calcium deficiency to rust. When I was actually agreeing with you that it COULD be a possibility, due to the fact that they look similar as I mentioned before.

You are wrong for coming to a conclusion that it was rust before even asking what his growing conditions where, he could be running a heater and a dehumidifier and yet you come out screaming "ITS RUST"

In answer to this,again u are wrong
Black spot,which is not here,is just as easy to remedy as it is generally caused by the same conditions
Again removal of affected areas ,a spray of neem if you like,and change the environment
It will only come back if conditions change
If you get once,surely you would know how to prevent it in the future?

No, black mould (the shit that you see on walls of homes, sheds, garages)...not black spot, I didn't say it was plant related, I was referring to a common nuisance. please read post fully

Yes knowing how to prevent it in the future is one thing, but AGAIN if you read my post and ALL the words in there, I did say "condition should go astray by chance or accident"

Neem during flower, good luck with that!!!