UV B light during flower

Thanks all. Wish sun was an option :)

Buds probably strong enough anyway but if it was as easy as a few bulbs for some extra then would have been worth giving a go.

Good point about eyes.. will get proper glasses soon. Have been using a baseball cap but still a few glances here and there which wouldn’t help.

Side note here’s a pic of LSD 30 days since start of 12/12 using $30 macro lens from TEDs called black eye.. attaches to phone lens. Hand wasn’t still either.

attachicon.gif582542000.100114public.jpeg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Looks lovely.

The sun is the best bet for UV, but I found the LSD indoors to be pretty kickass anyway.

Just keep in mind that playing with UVB is not something to take lightly. It will give you skin cancer if you're not careful.

If the UV light is supplemental, then turning it off before opening the tent would be my go to move.

Best of lucky with it all.

:freak: Leni.

Looks lovely.

The sun is the best bet for UV, but I found the LSD indoors to be pretty kickass anyway.

Just keep in mind that playing with UVB is not something to take lightly. It will give you skin cancer if you're not careful.

If the UV light is supplemental, then turning it off before opening the tent would be my go to move.

Best of lucky with it all.

:freak: Leni.

no intention of being in there with a UV light. Good point about the sun would be to look closely at how much UV is in the natural spectrum to start with to work out quantity to apply in tent.

Have seen comments from guys trying it and buds get too dense and hard because they started 4 weeks out from harvest and have turned it off early.

Maybe something to experiment with later if have to go to full research mode on it.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app