UV B light during flower

Never messed with it. But if/when you settle on something. It probably wouldn't hurt to read all the precautions in regards to UV B exposure.

I got nothing to back it up, but i'm reasonably confident i've had some damage done to my vision over the years because of exposure to whatever a HPS light pumps out, and not wearing suitable eye protection when operating under one.

• Upvote 1

Reptile lights are useless from my exp...the only useful uv globes are not sold for general public use.....You need to get globes designed for printing an a few other industrial uses.  It is illegal for retailers to sell globes for general public use that are not shielded for the uv output which is done by the outer glass of the bulbs.

uv increases resin production a fair bit from my exp when used right BUT.......

WARNING>>>>WARNING>>>>>WARNING>>>>>

IF YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH UV GLOBES YOU NEED TO TREAT THEM WITH DUE RESPECT OR YOU WILL DIE FROM SKIN CANCER no if's buts or maybes.......YOU WILL DIE FROM SKIN CANCER.

• Upvote 2

Thanks all. Wish sun was an option :)

Buds probably strong enough anyway but if it was as easy as a few bulbs for some extra then would have been worth giving a go.

Good point about eyes.. will get proper glasses soon. Have been using a baseball cap but still a few glances here and there which wouldn’t help.

Side note here’s a pic of LSD 30 days since start of 12/12 using $30 macro lens from TEDs called black eye.. attaches to phone lens. Hand wasn’t still either.

post-64789-156084946447_thumb.jpeg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

Thanks all. Wish sun was an option :)

Buds probably strong enough anyway but if it was as easy as a few bulbs for some extra then would have been worth giving a go.

Good point about eyes.. will get proper glasses soon. Have been using a baseball cap but still a few glances here and there which wouldn’t help.

Side note here’s a pic of LSD 30 days since start of 12/12 using $30 macro lens from TEDs called black eye.. attaches to phone lens. Hand wasn’t still either.

attachicon.gif582542000.100114public.jpeg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Brings to mind...

What sort of eye protection should we really be using?

Sunnies ok.?

Sometimes I do sit and have a good stare examining things........[emoji54]