LED grow lights ______ The myths about watts

Yeah maybe, wasn't the point i was making, LED's are not going to better HPS playing the "light ya plants from the top shit"

yeah LED's have come a long way the last two years lol, finally put some RED and far RED in, was only 18+ years to late

Plants don't like bright white light, it ain't natural or normal

but anyway as papa will tell ya "I know nothing" lol just happens to be the same as when the piggy's ask me

Get a big FOOT CANDLE in ya

This type of light here is a hps killer no ifs ands or buts. https://youtu.be/wtOjQJlfMOs this is the future of horticulture lighting.

https://growace.com/blog/the-best-hps-grow-bulb-test-comparing-6-brands-on-par-output/

Par output for hps globes. Look how much it drops off the higher you hang it and the edges.

With led you can get a perfect 1000 par across every single centimeter of canopy. And because of the lack of radiant heat you can get it within centimeters of the canopy. If you got a hps that close you would fry all your plants.

You can achieve the same canopy spread with double ended hps but for twice the energy cost and probably need. More fixtures to achieve it.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Edited by papasmurf999
  • Upvote 1

Yeah maybe, wasn't the point i was making, LED's are not going to better HPS playing the "light ya plants from the top shit"

yeah LED's have come a long way the last two years lol, finally put some RED and far RED in, was only 18+ years to late

Plants don't like bright white light, it ain't natural or normal

but anyway as papa will tell ya "I know nothing" lol just happens to be the same as when the piggy's ask me

Get a big FOOT CANDLE in ya

I was actually surprised how close in colour my lights are to my mates hps. I was expecting them to be a lot whiter.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app