• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Sol-Sense 315W Smart LEC Digital Ballst
Hy-Gen Sea Essentials Unique Blend of Sea Plants

Photo

Gram per watt led ratings

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Newbudgrower

Newbudgrower

Maturing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 356 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Medicinal
  • Fav. Type:Raw (i.e. Heads)
  • Fav. Heads:None
Just curious, on the gram per watt rating, do the led growers quote the Watts as what it actually draws?

As in how nearly all leds blurples, mars, etc all actually pull way less than the rated.

So I'm assuming to use the gr/W comparison led growers would use actual over the rated.

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

papasmurf999

papasmurf999

Lfdjhbkma...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2093 Posts:

Just curious, on the gram per watt rating, do the led growers quote the Watts as what it actually draws?

As in how nearly all leds blurples, mars, etc all actually pull way less than the rated.

So I'm assuming to use the gr/W comparison led growers would use actual over the rated.

I've always gone by the draw from the wall. Most of the newer leds don't have misleading wattage information like the earlier bl'urple ones. Best ive done is 560 from 515 watts.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Barneys Farm Cannabis Seeds
Mars Hydro Store - LED Lighting and Grow Tents - Hydroponics
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.