Coconut oil

That's the shit, MCT coconut oil

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

avocado ain't a bad choice either & i've gotta try some hemp seed oil sooner or later

not that i've researched hemp seed oil , i just figure cannabinoids & hemp oil gotta be 

a good match doesn't it  ???         cannabinoids & omega's  :thumbsup:

coconut adds it's flavor to edibles where as avocado doesn't add much , hemp seed oil ain't the best of tastes  

Edited by itchybromusic

avocado ain't a bad choice either & i've gotta try some hemp seed oil sooner or later

not that i've researched hemp seed oil , i just figure cannabinoids & hemp oil gotta be

a good match doesn't it ??? cannabinoids & omega's [emoji106]

coconut adds it's flavor to edibles where as avocado doesn't add much , hemp seed oil ain't the best of tastes

And the MCT coconut oil doesn't celindify up here, stays as an oil, until about 5c ..

Just sharing what I did with my first coconut oil infusion...

I used about 750ml of this mct oil,

Some buds...

Decarbed...

Into the slow cooker for a few hours on low...

And after losing a bit in the straining process, the end result...

I Put some into 00 size capsules but they only hold a ml so I just ended up putting about 10ml on a piece of bread or in a coffee and happy days. Could use it in brownies or whatever baked goods as well.. got plenty to play with [emoji847]attachicon.gif1.jpegattachicon.gif2.jpegattachicon.gif3.jpegattachicon.gif4.jpegattachicon.gif5.jpeg

Damn sooty yours looks like mine hard well I left mine in a hotel room fridge I'm so devastated:(( but damn hook a homie.up.to.try some.of.yours

Gonna try that method in a couple weeks for sure

Damn sooty yours looks like mine hard well I left mine in a hotel room fridge I'm so devastated:(( but damn hook a homie.up.to.try some.of.yours

Gonna try that method in a couple weeks for sure

Did you leave the cleaners a tip? [emoji16]

Yeah it's not bad, I'm not smoking or ingesting anything at the moment so it's just sitting there for a rainy day