Coconut oil

Here's a bit of a 'how-to' in regard to decarboxylating https://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-decarboxylate-cannabis/

Here's a bit of a 'how-to' in regard to canna infused coconut oil https://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-make-cannabis-coconut-oil-canna-oil/

Hope it helps

Merl1n

Will be doing it soon quick question haha last one...do you NEED lecithin granuals or not

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Each to their own ilepay.

To answer your question "...do you NEED lecithin granuals or not..."

NEED ???? No.

I'm just telling ya what I do, that's all.

Again, IMO, it's like 90% of any methods canna related. Some people make 'you MUST follow my way of doing things' and I call bullshit. You trial and you work out what works best for you.

Some people swear that coco is the only way to grow. Some say run-to-waste is the easiest/cheapest. Some say reuse your grow medium and I disagree with all of these statements.

I do what works best for me and my setup.

Each to their own IMO

Edited by merl1n
  • Upvote 3

Each to their own ilepay.

To answer your question "...

do you NEED lecithin granuals or not..."

NEED ???? No.

I'm just telling ya what I do, that's all.

Again, IMO, it's like 90% of any methods canna related. Some people make 'you MUST follow my way of doing things' and I call bullshit. You trial and you work out what works best for you.

Some people swear that coco is the only way to grow. Some say run-to-waste is the easiest/cheapest. Some say reuse your grow medium and I disagree with all of these statements.

I do what works best for me and my setup.

Each to their own IMO

Too true everyone has their own tweaks and tweaks on things :) no jaye a maye I asked about edibles told me to definitely use it..so that's why I'm doing one batch with it and one batch not (: thanks for your help tho

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

ilepay i'd say make both & see if you can notice any diff between the 2 

i'm with merl on this one , i don't think you need it , although i much prefer re-using my no-till pots :) e, t ,t , o

however if you were making edibles as a commercial operation i would def use it 

as it would help ingredients stretch a little further 

but for home baking i still think less ingredients the better imho

a tip i like is once decarbed give the chopped up bud a lite spray of food grade alcohol 

& let it sit for 15min B4 adding the bud to the oil or butter or whatever fat your using to extract

helps to give you a more complete extraction of the triscombe heads 

of cause you can still get high without using an alcohol spray just like not using lecithin

• Upvote 2