We won a battle!

wearthefoxhat

Question

My son has malignant nerve sheath tumors which there are many active with one going malignant. His condition is (was) described as terminal with metastasis to the pelvic area, neck and base of his skull, both legs and chest area

He has had radio therapy and supplements including RSO and CBD over the last 4 months. The main tumor has been smashed with metastasis gone. All the other tumors have stopped progressing. (these weren't radioed) and during the whole episode he needed no anti nausea medication, only 3 pain killers after a big operation to remove another malignant tumor from the same area which took the femoral nerve with it.

No nerve pain ...no inflammation or infections etc. 

He recovered so fast the medical profession are curious on what we have been doing so we told them everything which just generated blank face expressions except from one nurse who was really supportive  of us behind the others backs.

In short we won this battle and now its time to win the war. The objective is to continue to stop the rest of the tumors growing and hopefully shrink them. A long term protocol is what I am trying to work out for him now  

It seems that the RSO and CBD along with other supplements are making a difference which has improved his quality of life through this time. 

Cheers

Fox

• Upvote 11

Awesome news mate. So are the cannabis products you are using actually helping in attacking and killing the tumors or are they just for pain relief and to lessen the need for pharmaceuticals.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Hey Porky,

I'd like to add my own 10cents worth to this conversation (even if it's only worth 2c)

As I'm sure we're all aware whole plant cannabis contains a myriad of components, these components all interact with each other in what is known as the 'entourage effect'. The mix of differing cannabinoids providing the overall beneficial effect. That entourage effect also interacts with the pharmas. I know for myself, I can't be definite in saying 'It was solely canna that gave me the benefit...' just as I can't say 'it was solely the pharmas that gave the benefit' but I do strongly believe that it was the entourage effect of all of the meds that helped. And that benefit was/is not just physical but also psychological, just to be able to mentally switch off to the ongoing head-fuck that ill health lumbers us with is a massive benefit in itself. The medical fraternity may not recognise this 'ongoing head-fuck' as a contributing factor, but I can assure you, from personal experience, it is a MASSIVE contributor. Any thing that assists in healing the whole person is a HUGE plus.

Well, that's my opinion anyways.

Merl1n 

• Upvote 1

Porky, yes I do believe that thc n CBD, can attack Timor's for the good, and stop cancer cells from living, one day, if we break down the bullshit and head fuck games in Parm E land, and realise what this plant can really do is mend people for now, until we unlock the 60% of cannbis quers to come in yhe furture.

"The medical fraternity may not recognise this 'ongoing head-fuck' as a contributing factor, but I can assure you, from personal experience, it is a MASSIVE contributor. Any thing that assists in healing the whole person is a HUGE plus." - Merlin

• Upvote 1

Hey fox, I'd like to pick your brains about the RSO treatment. Last I looked into RSO the basic method was to convert 1lb of your fines herb into very high grade oil and consume the whole thing over, i cant remember, 6 weeks? I remember thinking It was an incredibly high dose, not that I'd be scared of it. Are you following the dose rates as recomended by rick or doing your own thing.

1 pound should give you around 60gms of oil. The rule of thumb is 60 gms of oil over 90 days. This should sort a cancer problem in 90 days but it can take 2 to 3 times that sometimes to get a good result. My son started real small and it took him a very long time to get to one gram a day. he has been going already 90 days but still has 35 days to go to use the full 60 grams.  

Hope that helps?

• Upvote 1

So as you said the docs are astounded by his progress then that means the cannabis must be actively attacking the tumors in some way or at the very least complementing the pharmaceuticals hes been taking.

I think if proper clinical test were done the results would be the cannabis is taking an active role in attacking and killing the tumors.

Because you would never hear a doctor singing the praises of anything but pharmaceuticals.

Its very well known (perhaps not to Australian medical profession yet) that cannabis medicine works well with conventional medicine in fact tests have shown that chemo/radio combined with cannabis medicine have a much higher success rate than any of them alone. Personally in my sons case  i think the cannabis makes the tumor more susceptible to the radio therapy. 

THC and CBD are also very potent antioxidants and help protect the healthy cells from damage during the conventional treatment. 

Edited by wearthefoxhat

Its very well known (perhaps not to Australian medical profession yet) that cannabis medicine works well with conventional medicine in fact tests have shown that chemo/radio combined with cannabis medicine have a much higher success rate than any of them alone. Personally in my sons case i think the cannabis makes the tumor more susceptible to the radio therapy.

THC and CBD are also very potent antioxidants and help protect the healthy cells from damage during the conventional treatment.

Cheers for the info mate. Really hope your son makes a full recovery.

• Upvote 1

Far out. No one deserves to be sick with cancer, let alone someone with young time. I'm sure it must be really hard for you too. All the best in getting your young one well. It sounds as though the cannabis is working wonders as an adjunct treatment.

All the best karma towards you and your little one. Well wishes all round.

Edited by Pippin
  • Upvote 1

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

Finding out your child has been diagnosed with a disease and for that disease to be known to probably kill its victims sends you off the edge emotionally but now we have some hope and an idea to keep him alive and we are determined to carry that out whether illegal or not. 

What makes it a little exciting is we may be able to help others in the same situation but perhaps a little early for that yet.

A little positive side effect of all this is my wife and I now consume my home made meds which has helped us sleep again and sleep well. I would like to add that I was a heavy drinker prior to taking pot but now I will go a whole week without a drink and feel much better for it.

As I said in the beginning we have won a battle but we are yet to win the war.  :jedifight

• Upvote 2