puggle makes pure CBD coconut oil

I use 5g of flower to 30-50ml of coco oil, depending how strong you want them, makes around 50-70 size 0 gel caps. I dry it right out then pretty much powder it in a coffee grinder. Then it gets vac sealed and weighted at the bottom and popped into a sous vide to decarb. The bag will inflate due to co2 so it needs to be weighted down.

I cut open the bag, add the coco oil and 1 tsp of soy lecithin, reseal and infuse for a few hours.

The lecithin dissolves in the oil and you are left with a dark sludge that you can either syringe or teaspoon into the gel caps. I've not found a syringe with large enough hole for the sludge. Some people strain it as the matter can mess with your belly but I just eat it all. 1 cap has knocked out a light user using the 30ml recipe.

Edit: light user smokes daily 1-2 cones

Edited by wearthebongo

Cool.

This flower was in jars for last 6months so well cured. Bring was coarse as per the instructions given.

Temps have been adhered to pretty closely 110-120c for 30-40min decarb and 70-80c for steeping.

Did a batch with 95% alcohol and its green as already, just waiting for the double boiler to reduce 50% of the volume.

Ratio I used was 28g to 330ml for both

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Bring = grind

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 2

Be interested in giving this a whirl :)

Still have me CBD seeds from my last order. (The only ones left that haven't been destroyed). :(

Seed strain being the highest ratio of CBD that you can obtain in strain form. CBD and Fish oil might a good natural dietetic boost to my constitution. 

I'm doubtful that it's pure though. Only interested in making the oil if it's pure CBD and no THC. Only easy way of making pure CBD would be in laboratory spec. conditions I would assume. Please correct me if i'm wrong. (more reading into things on my behalf)

Hemp having no THC and only CBD might be the way to go. But alas, it's doesn't produce thricomes the same as these high CBD strains.

Still yet to get a medical prescription for CBD as i'm hesitant to do so because of the price of CBD derivatives and the sheer volume of CBD needed for consumption to be of therapeutic benefit.

Great thread and great posts made bye members of this site. I'm sure in time things will progress further in terms of CBD bred strains (including reading into things further on my behalf) and i'll be able to make my own oil that's pure and will be a great natural adjunct treatment for psychotic illness.