Buying Cannabis Oil online and delivering from America to Australia

opera

Question

Hello everyone,

I have been diagnosed with lung cancer stage IV and am suffering from chronic pain. I am taking several Opiods painkillers such as Codeine, Oxycodone, Morphine. They don’t work well enough.

Last Sunday on 26 May 2019, I saw a forum thread introducing online site which sells Cannabis Oil at Cancer Council of Australia Online Community. The company name is ECannabis Shop and contact details are as below:

www.ecannabisshop.com

264 Broadway, Denver, CO 80203, USA
Phone: +1 (575) 386-5298
Fax: (575) 386-5298

On 27 May 2019, I visited the online site and ordered “Sour Diesel Cannabis Oil-10grams”. I paid US$550 for Cannabis Oil and US$50 for delivery from Denver, Colorado, USA to Sydney Australia via Western Union Transfer. Payment option is only two: Western Union and Bitcoin.

As soon as the payment was made, ECannibas Shop emailed me the name of the delivery agency: www.Alphacargoships.com and the tracking number: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

ABOUT ALPHACARGOSHIPS

Our Head Office

300 Water St, Baltimore, MD 21202

+14432747003

Call Us Tolfree

On 29 May 2019, I received the email from the delivery agency as follows:

Dear XXX,

We are writing you this email to inform you that your package Scheduled delivery for (my address) has not been insured. The sender registered this package under express shipping and also under urgent delivery and we can't proceed to load the package on board now without confirmation the custom Legalization here in DANIEL K.INOUYE International Airport (HNL) HAWAII.

Sir/Madam we want to let you know that, the package has been held at the DANIEL K.INOUYE International Airport (HNL) HAWAII for Custom Legalization, that is ($450.00 for processing fee) and also ($1,080.00 legalization fee) that sum it up to $1,530.00 Dollars and is 100% refundable upon delivery in cash. In case of damage or lose of the package, the insurance company will pay back your $1530.00 Dollars and also pay you for the loss or damage.

We are by this notice requesting you to get in contact with the sender so you guys can come to a compromise or effect this payment of $1,530.00 Dollars to enable us load the package on board the aircraft for continuous delivery.

While waiting for your payment confirmation, we shall keep this package on hold for the moment until everything has been duly sorted out correctly.

Thanks for your understanding
For ALPHACARGOSHIPS

Export Sales Inspector

Mrs. Mirabel G. Lena
MANAGEMENT.

And on the same day, I received another email from the same delivery agency:

Dear Mr XXX
This is the payment info with which you will use to make the payment and it should be with Western Union and you will be sending the money to our foreign head office due to the type of package you are getting, we try everything within our capability to guarantee you safety and protection that is why you are paying out of the state, bellow is the payment details and after payment we will require a snapshot of the payment receipt to confirm payment so we can proceed with your delivery. Thanks

First Name: EDWIN
Last Name: ETTA TAKING
Street: 36 Rue Nanga
City: DOUALA
Zip Code: 00237

At this time, I realized something wrong.

I contacted ECannibas Shop and requested that I want to cancel the order and refund.

On 30 May 2019, ECannibas Shop emailed me:

Dear client

Thanks for getting back to us with your request for your refund but as the management have sit and decide, they came up with this that you are to pay the sum of $900 and the balance of $630 will be pay by the us(ECannabis Shop) and the complete refund will be made to you and once the insurance company pay you the refund you are going to send us(ECannabis Shop) the balance of $630.

We are sorry for the inconvenience that we have caused you. So do get back us once you have effect the payment with a scan copy of the receipt of your payment. Thanks for understanding.

What shall I do next?

God damn assholes I would get on goggle and try to find another shop in Colorado and ask the to check out this one I bet it is a scam but the Web site looks really good and not like the usual scam sites the prices seemed pretty high I thought but oil could be that much I don't know sorry about your problem mat it sucks for sure if you have the money get a cheap flight over there and drive a car through there door mother fuckers

The physical address of the website OP posted is a dispensary

https://www.milehighgreencross.com/

Their number is 13038614252 maybe give them a call

I viewed it in Google maps, eca nabisshop is a scam for sure and just using greencrosses address.

Scroll right down and one of the links is titled "Women's Dress"

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I Am in usa and have a friend checking on the place for you,He can go to the place they use for this scam and he is a biker that doesn’t like scammers. hope I can help

https://www.google.com/maps/place/264+Broadway,+Denver,+CO+80203/@39.7201758,-104.9874335,3a,58.9y,106.18h,76.17t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sLj4qtXt5-rcfjSapmSXrrQ!2e0!3e11!7i13312!8i6656!4m5!3m4!1s0x876c7f2058b9b4e3:0xc4f57f0588f246fa!8m2!3d39.7205636!4d-104.987301

Edited by Skunkxxx
  • Upvote 1

Thanks Skunk,

Good to see stoners world wide looking out for each other.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

As soon as I seen ALPHACARGOSHIPS alarm bells went off

Google them, their site is super basic, no real info, try calling them? id say they are dodgy

All 3 blog posts on the site all made on the same day

The gallery is just 9 stock photos

Contacts page is real sus, look at the locations they are in, photos arent right, lots of errors

When you punch in that tracking number, it says carrier is Fedex? what are they doing then?

The way the address is formatted in the tracking lookup is how Chinese normally format addresses

When you use google maps to look up the shipping company it does not look like a shipping company

Don't send these fuckers anymore money!

Remove that tracking number from your post as it shows your address.

Edited by thedrunk
  • Upvote 1

Hey Opera,

I'd have to agree with the advice you've been given by others here, it's a scam. Disappointing but that's the wild, wild west of the WWW. If slimy bastards can take advantage, they will. Importing it is illegal and always risky BUT there is another option. It is costly, that I will admit but, I'm presently on an Australian run trial, with an Australian pharmacy. The approval process cost around $500 via the TGA and then the medication itself cost $300 delivered. Here's a link to my post regarding the whole process, but it shows that there is a safer and legal Australian process https://cannabis.community.forums.ozstoners.com/topic/81502-medical-access/page-1

If you have questions then please don't hesitate to ask, Send me a PM if you want. I'm always willing to assist another medi user

Edited by merl1n