Megacrop trial ! Tips or advice welcome :)

I’ve noticed some rust spots on my leaves - has anyone had this with megacrop ? Or I’m wondering whether it’s gnats I’ve read they can cause it or am I wrong ? Haven’t really noticed any around but I’ve been plagued with mites and other issues on seperate grows so I’ve come to expect the unexpected ! Coco grow btw

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

Thanks papa noticed my ph had crept up to 7.8 ... I’ll keep an eye on that ..

What’s a good ppm through veg/bloom? Still mastering my art of the grow :)

Sent from my iPad using OZ Stoners

Yeah at 7.8 your probably locking a fair few nutes out. Give it a flush with like 5.8 ph or something til your runoff is where ya want it. For veg I like around 600-700 ppm. A week before flip I like to bump it upto about 900 just to get it ready. Then I stay somewhere between 1000-1100 through flower. But some strains will take heaps more. Some heaps less. But they don't really need high ppm. Leaves are the best indicator really. If it looks green and lush it's usually pretty happy with the feed.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

Yeah at 7.8 your probably locking a fair few nutes out. Give it a flush with like 5.8 ph or something til your runoff is where ya want it. For veg I like around 600-700 ppm. A week before flip I like to bump it upto about 900 just to get it ready. Then I stay somewhere between 1000-1100 through flower. But some strains will take heaps more. Some heaps less. But they don't really need high ppm. Leaves are the best indicator really. If it looks green and lush it's usually pretty happy with the feed.

thanks for the taking the time to give me the advice mate - I never really knew about PPM and all that till I joined this forum everyone’s been so helpful - use to Just water with nutes according to the bottle labels on them lol how wrong I was haha

Cheers

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

thanks for the taking the time to give me the advice mate - I never really knew about PPM and all that till I joined this forum everyone’s been so helpful - use to Just water with nutes according to the bottle labels on them lol how wrong I was haha

Cheers

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

No stress mate. There's so much smoke and mirrors because it's been a clandestine industry for so long. Nutrient company's want yo uto go thru as much of their products as you can haha. If ya leaves are nice and lush and green your ppms are probably in the right range.

• Upvote 1