Megacrop trial ! Tips or advice welcome :)

Hey crew

After ready through some info on this forum and seeing some people’s inside grows (particularly PapaSmurfz ) since I’ve had a few going in large pots with less veg time With coco run to waste I was cringing having to fill the 100L tank every 5 days or so ... could probably tweak it slightly by buying a seconds timer but usually 1min twice a day is how it runs auto and there isn’t too much excess runoff ..

Anyway , I ordered a 9kg bag of megacrop from Pops Garden and just started using it as per instructions .. yet to tell if it’s gonna be amazing but when I worked out it can do about 6600 litres per $160 bag I’m hopeful compared to laying out $$ on canna .

I think papa said he Veges with megacrop and then flowers using canna (I still have A and B canna coco nutes left from last run)

Anyone done a whole veg to harvest using only megacrop (and probably the pk boost ) ??

Cheers

Hey crew

After ready through some info on this forum and seeing some people’s inside grows (particularly PapaSmurfz ) since I’ve had a few going in large pots with less veg time With coco run to waste I was cringing having to fill the 100L tank every 5 days or so ... could probably tweak it slightly by buying a seconds timer but usually 1min twice a day is how it runs auto and there isn’t too much excess runoff ..

Anyway , I ordered a 9kg bag of megacrop from Pops Garden and just started using it as per instructions .. yet to tell if it’s gonna be amazing but when I worked out it can do about 6600 litres per $160 bag I’m hopeful compared to laying out $$ on canna .

I think papa said he Veges with megacrop and then flowers using canna (I still have A and B canna coco nutes left from last run)

Anyone done a whole veg to harvest using only megacrop (and probably the pk boost ) ??

Cheers

Right here buddy. I am currently running my grow at the moment which is megacrop and pk heavy for a week or so. Can’t complain, can def be a bit N heavy but meh only really thing I have noticed is the slight claw on a few leaves. Other than that it’s chill

• Upvote 1

Tip: mix the powdered bag up - put it in a big bucket and rotate a few times should do the trick

Keep in an air tight container and then have a smaller container which you use for topping the res or feeding - you don’t want to risk water in the big mix

Don’t get it wet! - ask papa [emoji1360]