So I'm ready to flip

My northern lights is looking good, will be 56 days Monday, so that's 8 weeks, though might just do over weekend, not sure if last few days will help much.

Under a 600w hid on MH currently n was at 50%, upped to 75% recently, n she intially wilted a bit, so raised height.

Not sure if should give her full 600w on flip with light up high in tent, bring down over a few days?

(Just on hid, coping power ok, just noise of fan which is needed to keep cool driving me nuts, led might be soon)

Keen to flip though!!!

Plan to keep MH for 2 weeks, have heard this is good then swap to HPS

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

No a net is good. Just you said you didn’t want to pot up because you had to get out the net. If you are going to flip. Add the net on and spread them for the next week or so and then let it stretch up

Yeah I listened to the advice n got it off.

Potted up.

You saying put net back n spread a week before flip,

Or

Flip and spread first week?

Cheers

Good good, yup put the net back on if you aren’t going to go any larger in pot size.

Put the net on and spread the tops out, over the next 3 weeks you will get “the stretch” for the first keep spreading and tucking them to allow light in lower and the middle. Then after 1.5-2weeks I usually let it just then grow straight up from there. Though the stretch may vary from strain to strain

Good good, yup put the net back on if you aren’t going to go any larger in pot size.

Put the net on and spread the tops out, over the next 3 weeks you will get “the stretch” for the first keep spreading and tucking them to allow light in lower and the middle. Then after 1.5-2weeks I usually let it just then grow straight up from there. Though the stretch may vary from strain to strain

Awesome advice cheers baked cake