Flooded my plant and starved of oxygen - realllly pale leaves

Hi crew

So I made a big mistake with one of my pots in coco - I had individual drain hoses coming off and when I’ve set the one up in the very back corner I didn’t noticed when I twisted the pot it kinked the 19mm drain hose shut - so at first I was hand watering but then changed to auto watering - after a couple of days I noticed some slight paleness but since it’s a new strain and the only one I thought it may have a slight different colour (still learning now I know ) and yeah .. couple days later I was checking pumps and manually pumped water into them and I noticed water overflowing out of the pot !!

Shit - so the question is do you think it’s too far gone - the entire plant is a pale white to yellow - it’s only a 1.2 sq tent .... am I better cutting it out of the scrog and bending the other branches to get them more light as this one might not be worth bouncing back into life ??