Someone knows I grow

Guys im in a predicament and would appreciate some advice.

Im in QLD.

I've currently got 2 plants just into flowering, one seedling and a seed in a jiffy pellet.

I have 1 plant outside beginning to transition to flowering and one seedling.

Inside I have one plant I have flipped to flower and one seed in a jiffy pellet.

All plants are in soil. 1 flowering is permanently under a cheap blurple in a wardrobe. 1 is permanently outside in the greenhouse. The seedling and seed are inside/outside for light schedule/ vegging

Heres the dilemma -

A friend of my partner here earlier and seen my outdoor plant and my seedling. Its not big at all. In a small greenhouse. They went out for a smoke and she walked down the garden and commented on the greenhouse saying "a friend has the same one only bigger". They didn't comment on the plants but would have known.

The friend smokes and is pretty cool. We often smoke together but wouldn't say i know them well.

I dont know what to do. Ive kept it hidden from everyone for so long .. moving plants in and out at BBQs, when away, when tradies round etc.

I was thinking next time I see them say i found a couple of bagseeds i thought id grow out but due to winter prob wont work.

Advice?

Im thinking im going to grow them.

Edited by Oznewbie