Good value?

Hes dead set on a tent as he has 3 young kids and he can put a little pad lock on it to keep em out. Hes also dead set on LED. So it is cheaper to buy individual and build it up your self. The lights in the link are the cheapest of the cali light works lights.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Okay imo but it separate then. That kit sucks dick hole for the price

Sweet thanks mate. May i ask what you would do for the price and size area.

Me personally I would do what I said above. Could he build a room? A room for me for the size was a 1/3 of the price of a tent? And it’s more secure and lockable. He could build a fake closet on that door to the room and that’s way cheaper, just the back wall is the door in?

If he wants LED’s though I would go on atreum and get some of the 288 boards or the strips. If he is using that size space I would personally split in and make it perpetual to keep everything in motion.

Though prices for me may be different but looking everything is cheaper for you stnuc and no import taxes when getting shit from atreum. Just one of those 4ft strips costs me an extra $75 per unit in taxes (-_-)

In my head I can already guarantee your mate is set on this one and is going to buy it.

Me personally I would do what I said above. Could he build a room? A room for me for the size was a 1/3 of the price of a tent? And it’s more secure and lockable. He could build a fake closet on that door to the room and that’s way cheaper, just the back wall is the door in?

If he wants LED’s though I would go on atreum and get some of the 288 boards or the strips. If he is using that size space I would personally split in and make it perpetual to keep everything in motion.

Though prices for me may be different but looking everything is cheaper for you stnuc and no import taxes when getting shit from atreum. Just one of those 4ft strips costs me an extra $75 per unit in taxes (-_-)

In my head I can already guarantee your mate is set on this one and is going to buy it.

Nah hes just dead set on a tent and led. The cunt is a builder he could easily build his own room but hes just to busy/lazy (drinking piss and chasing his kids) bit like myself[emoji16] he was the one who wanted me to ask you inside guys for info he is flexible with everything except tent and lights. Ive only got one other mate who knows anything about indoors but he over seas for work for 2 months. But yeah hes not dead set on the one in the link.

Just put up any links to products you think are good mate lights, fans and tents. Thats to anyone not just baked.

Haha well if he wants quality he better pull finger. He can’t expect a set and forget.

You should get him to do his own research. Even something like the canniversity calculators will give him a hand. Also what is he growing like - sog/Scrog? Soil/hydro? Many questions haha. Though I still stand don’t get the kit. He maybe able to just split the tent so he can walk down the middle and shove a light either side though

Haha well if he wants quality he better pull finger. He can’t expect a set and forget.

You should get him to do his own research. Even something like the canniversity calculators will give him a hand. Also what is he growing like - sog/Scrog? Soil/hydro? Many questions haha. Though I still stand don’t get the kit. He maybe able to just split the tent so he can walk down the middle and shove a light either side though

Hes not interested in perpetual grows just happy to do 2 to 3 grows a year. The growth medium was going to be the next set of questions hahaha. He wants RDWC but i said he should learn inside in something a bit easier to start with. He can grow but only outside so far and ive told him indoors is a hole different story. This was his out doors this year. post-63201-155892014647_thumb.jpegpost-63201-155892016303_thumb.jpeg