More than 20kg of cannabis found in an SA home

Smell will be an issue,

If your neighbors know what flowering plants smell like, yes they will recognised.

Awesome smell tho...

I've had a lot of people that don't even smoke but love the look and smell of the flowers and know they attract bee's. They would love to try incorporate flower into their garden and considering its a different flower as its not a typical showy flower that requires bright colours to attract wildlife to carry pollen around to propagate, instead has evolved solely on wind carrying its pollen around, it's something different that gardeners could have son serious fun incorporating it into the general/typical garden floral arrangement

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Thanks for the suggestion

sometimes the smallest, softest voices carries the grand biggest solutions

I'm indoors and like many grow NL for that reason too (as well as that I like indica old school strains). Low odour yes but still smelly. You can't avoid the smell. Just try to hide them as best you can so they can't identify them in your backyard. I don't think the fuzz would respond to a call saying I can smell mj but don't know where its coming from. The caller would need to say I've seen the plant. I'm only speculating though.

Also depends on which area you live in. An affluent suburb with plenty of young kids around would most likely still get a cop around to confiscate. In my area there was almost a full page written up in the local paper about a guy who grew one small plant behind his house which backed onto a reserve. There were 2 coppers proudly displaying it, wouldn't have been more than 2 feet tall. Probably an auto..lol

Cops get a call, they will come around, its as simple as that, whether they give a fuck about what you are doing is immaterial

don't piss ya neighbors off

Yeah, they have to investigate any credible report as part of their charter.

Whether they go to any real effort probably comes down to the copper investigating.

Yeah, they have to investigate any credible report as part of their charter.

Whether they go to any real effort probably comes down to the copper investigating.

Pigs are lazy but love an easy bust. If someone says something, your going to get a visit.

Tell no one, show no one.