Is my plant starting to show sex?

Yeah, that could be the start of a banana!

Is a bit early to call it I guess

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Knowing my luck it will be covered in balls in a few days:)

Out of couriosity if it turns out to be banana boy could I chop it all decarb it and make butter? Would the leaves and the rest of the plant hold any thc?

• Upvote 1

What is the seed from dude..

And no..

Bag seeds. Thought I would try bag seeds for my first run to practice on.

Any chance to tell by looking at the leaves if it's indica dominant or sativa?

Sativa doesn't agree with me. Makes my anxiety worse and ruins my sleep pattern.

I did germinate 3 seeds of mango strain three weeks ago so hopefully I get 1 female from there as mango should be indica according to the breeder

Sure you can but it will be weak as piss. My old as fuck recipe for shade leaf butter was 1 lb to a stick of butter. It was disgraceful stuff but would put you in a coma like state if you ate more than one biscuit. No need to decarb if your planning to cook the butter into something later, as long as it gets heated at one stage or another it's good enough.

Don't think he's Gunna have a lb of shade.

Omg dude that's dire...

Sure you can but it will be weak as piss. My old as fuck recipe for shade leaf butter was 1 lb to a stick of butter. It was disgraceful stuff but would put you in a coma like state if you ate more than one biscuit. No need to decarb if your planning to cook the butter into something later, as long as it gets heated at one stage or another it's good enough.

Yeh I had a feeling it would be weak. It would feel weird to just chop it off and get rid of it after spending so much time feeding it looking at it and I'm not ashamed to say sometimes even talking to it:)

I guess that's why people spend extra money getting feminized seeds

Bag seeds. Thought I would try bag seeds for my first run to practice on.

Any chance to tell by looking at the leaves if it's indica dominant or sativa?

Sativa doesn't agree with me. Makes my anxiety worse and ruins my sleep pattern.

I did germinate 3 seeds of mango strain three weeks ago so hopefully I get 1 female from there as mango should be indica according to the breeder

In first pic looks like a ball at the top but the lower node a pistil lol... Bag weed probably Hermie..

Just see what you get but if it balls up fuck it off, don't want pollen around known strains and unless it's CBD the stem and sun leaves don't hold any decent amount of thc