So what you reckon

Yeah mate it be about that, didn't realise needed to be so feckin big.

I'll get biggest can find in Bunnings today n pot up n defol, n I'll buy some fabric pots around 30 or maybe 50ltr since tent now 2.1,x2.1 for next grow

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

If you go fabric you can get away with a bit smaller due to no root bounding. Maybe go 30L max for them if indoors

• Upvote 1

If you go fabric you can get away with a bit smaller due to no root bounding. Maybe go 30L max for them if indoors

Yeah mate ordered some 7 gallon that's about 26 ltrs, that's as big as I'm gonna go, should be ample, but don't think this one make it into them so I'll just buy biggest can in Bunnings for now gotta be improvement.

I'm future I'll just plant direct in 26ltr

Cheers

Yeah mate ordered some 7 gallon that's about 26 ltrs, that's as big as I'm gonna go, should be ample, but don't think this one make it into them so I'll just buy biggest can in Bunnings for now gotta be improvement.

I'm future I'll just plant direct in 26ltr

Cheers

In coco I only use max 3gal, 2 gal would be fine. 7 should be ample since in soil. Stagger the pot up sizes and they will grow faster. If you go small to big pot. Will take a while for it to send roots out to determine the pot size(how big it thinks it can grow) and the risk of overwatering Edited by bakedcake
  • Upvote 1

In coco I only use max 3gal, 2 gal would be fine. 7 should be ample since in soil. Stagger the pot up sizes and they will grow faster. If you go small to big pot. Will take a while for it to send roots out to determine the pot size(how big it thinks it can grow) and the risk of overwatering

Oh ok, so not start on big one anyway, thought be less stress if no transplant, plus the drama of it?

• Upvote 1

Oh ok, so not start on big one anyway, thought be less stress if no transplant, plus the drama of it?

In my experience transplant shock only comes if done roughly or dry. I tend to water them the day of transplant, ensure it is fully established so it doesn’t all fall away. Put into new pot and boom water it in a few days.

Yeah it can be a drama at some points but hey this is the game. You will come across leakier things then repotting [emoji16]

• Upvote 3

In my experience transplant shock only comes if done roughly or dry. I tend to water them the day of transplant, ensure it is fully established so it doesn’t all fall away. Put into new pot and boom water it in a few days.

Yeah it can be a drama at some points but hey this is the game. You will come across leakier things then repotting [emoji16]

Transplanted into quite a large pot from the Bunnings grow your own range [emoji4]

Huge actually, I'd put it at 20ltr plus.

I'll give her a few days to chill

Then defol a bit then re install net n train as bit before flip.

On 600w 50% currently, was gonna flick to 450w on flip 12/12 n keep there on MH for 2 weeks, then swap lamp for HPS n up to 600w for rest grow.