So what you reckon

My recommendation:

Defol underneath, leave the growing tips alone.

If you haven't already gone 12/12, ya should be able to repot without too much hassle. In grow she can take a bit of a beating, in 12/12 ya gotta be a bit more careful

When ya go 12/12 the growth splurt can be huge, with that growth splurt above comes a growth splurt below (the roots) and she'll be root bound in no time (if she ain't already)

As others have said 'Bit hard to fuck it up' in grow. But she's gonna NEED more space ie a bigger pot.

• Upvote 1

Yea, I agree with Kloud. Go big, the more room for the roots the less chance of root issues. I'm in 50ltr pots, I did have 30ltr but was having root issues blocking pipes, even in 50's my roots end up in my 19mm drain tubing but not totally blocking them as before.

Yea, I agree with Kloud. Go big, the more room for the roots the less chance of root issues. I'm in 50ltr pots, I did have 30ltr but was having root issues blocking pipes, even in 50's my roots end up in my 19mm drain tubing but not totally blocking them as before.

50ltrs fark that's huge, don't think Bunnings even sell anything that big.

Where you buy such a size pot?

No hydro close

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

What’s the current pot now 4-5L go to 15L and I reckon you be fine. You only begging another 2 weeks or less?

Yeah mate it be about that, didn't realise needed to be so feckin big.

I'll get biggest can find in Bunnings today n pot up n defol, n I'll buy some fabric pots around 30 or maybe 50ltr since tent now 2.1,x2.1 for next grow

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1