New road rules NSW

im all for a friendly debate/banter about anything,

"DC" comments  and all lol 

but do we seriously need climate change/politics/fabian/leftards/ etc etc

in every single thread?

could we maybe keep it in one or two threads?

….maybe Oz will drop by, crack the shits bout unrelated 

post in threads and move them, but he was just online last week

and he wont be online for another 6 months when the bill is due lol

• Upvote 1

Well if ya can get Porky to stop mentioning fucking global warming all the time, no tnuc would be talking about it 

Maybe he should start a thread about his global warming crap, till then i suppose he will put it out there as often as he can

mind you its almost winter, thought the DC would give it up till spring at least 

• Upvote 1

No the people have spoken, you are in the minority on man/woman/trannie Global Warming" as well

all the leftards want to do, is get us all on the electric train as fast as they can

and when the "global cooling" gets here, they can lay claim to have fixed the "Global Warming" problem,

we can then all hail the leftards as saviors of humanity

anyone with half a brain will tell ya solar and wind is fucking useless for supplying base load power when its needed,

and don't go on about bloody battery's, there just as useless and would cost trillions to have us all go down that route

Vote 1 for COAL fired power stations, and help save humanity from the loopy left lol

I'm completely off grid, 7kw and batteries, all I changed on base load was led lamps throughout, no standing charge, no bills, no-one can monitor my power, n I just use as please, including 850 in hid.

Works a charm

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app