Severe Gout Pain?!

Daddyishere

Question

I've done some research and wanted to try an alternative approach to relieving gout pain, before i use allopurinol etc.

Im currently chugging down water to wee out the crystals, eating and taking cranberry tablets, tumeric tablets.

Has anyone had any personal experiences, using cannabis to relieve pain or reduce inflammation? If yes what strain?

Many thanks in advance

Gout Gang

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

My pop died of leukemia. Lived a heck of a long time longer then they initially expected though, due to progressive advancements in medical treatment. (drugs)

Drug treatments just seam to get better and better all the time and rapidly so for all serious medical conditions.

Never experienced Gout personally but I'd expect that's probably the same scenario. With 2020 only another 6 months away you would expect that there is a treatment or prevention for most common ailments.

A decade ago I was told I had schizophrenia (paranoid) and I would be ill for the rest of my life. Well due to medical science (drug treatment) my head doc reckons i'll be off medication altogether very soon, making a full and complete recovery. Unbelievably, I even managed to survive a crystal meth amphetamine addiction for two years due to medication having acted as a buffer preventative to what would have been imminent psychotic meltdown (fucked for life). I've been clean for 6 months and even though most of my teeth are damaged due to meth mouth and I lash out at people sometimes unexpectedly, I can still grin from ear to ear as I know I can get free dental treatment to rectify this problem. God bless Australia, one of the best countries for medical treatment in the world. (thumbs up) I would have been fucked had I been in America as many others are.

What a putrid drug that ice shit is. Never my intention to glorify it at all. Drug addiction is a disease in itself that needs to be treated, left untreated it can rob you of everything good in your life and lead you into jail, institutions and ultimately death. 

Your health is so very precious and I cant think of anything more sick and sinister then someone putting a chemical as corrosive as meth into their system over and over again despite them knowing the dangers and consequences.

Your health is so very precious and I cant think of anything more sick and sinister then someone putting a chemical as corrosive as meth into their system over and over again despite them knowing the dangers and consequences.

Tobacco, alcohol? Sure, ice and meth may have a more magnified or concentrated effect, but that's the nature of addiction isn't it? The lack of reasoning to identifiy harm to oneself or others versus the perceived gain of consumption... the majority of the world do it everyday, but tobacco and alcohol are a socially acceptable poison. Anyway, it's after 10 so time for a rum...

Sorry to clarify more specifically what I was referring to, it was addiction. Not so much drugs. There are of course a minority of people that can smoke meth moderately and never get addicted... Just so happen not to be one of them.

The same can be said for alcohol and tobacco.