Severe Gout Pain?!

Daddyishere

Question

I've done some research and wanted to try an alternative approach to relieving gout pain, before i use allopurinol etc.

Im currently chugging down water to wee out the crystals, eating and taking cranberry tablets, tumeric tablets.

Has anyone had any personal experiences, using cannabis to relieve pain or reduce inflammation? If yes what strain?

Many thanks in advance

Gout Gang

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I use cannabis in a variety of ways for my various pains.

For topical application I have used whole plant balm/ointment including root,stem, leaf, bud. The bud is both de-carbed and not.

It gives me a pleasant glow of warmth to the area when applied.

Also my favourite and fast acting topical is bud that is extracted with 70% DMSO. I put this into a glass roller bottle for ease of use and I usually first spray the area with some colloidal silver (though not essential but it really helps with inflammation)

I also use tinctures for internal and vape for fun.

So far I have used Critical Mass for my topical as I had lots of it, from memory I think it was a 1:1 THC:CBD.

I hope that helps a little.

• Upvote 2

I suffered from gout and have the odd attack still if I eat too much meat or tomatoes or don't drink enough water (and have beer or coffee or energy drinks instead lol)

All weed I've smoked only eases overall pain as any weed would. Nothing I've found can ease that fucking pain enough besides avoiding getting it hahahaha fixing ya diet will fix ya toe.

Only tablet I've taken that helps with pain at all is voltaren rapid 25. The gout tabs help clean ya system out though... And boy do they do that like a good kick in the guts!!

Good luck mate. If you find a strain that helps, be sure to post it here lol

I suffered from gout and have the odd attack still if I eat too much meat or tomatoes or don't drink enough water (and have beer or coffee or energy drinks instead lol)

All weed I've smoked only eases overall pain as any weed would. Nothing I've found can ease that fucking pain enough besides avoiding getting it hahahaha fixing ya diet will fix ya toe.

Only tablet I've taken that helps with pain at all is voltaren rapid 25. The gout tabs help clean ya system out though... And boy do they do that like a good kick in the guts!!

Good luck mate. If you find a strain that helps, be sure to post it here lol

Thanks mate ill surely post bk ;)

My Father-in-law was initially mis-diagnosed as having Gout. It wasn't until they ran further tests some 2 or so years down the track (when his health deteriorated) that it was revealed that he had some form of Leukemia all along. Bit too late for the bloke by then, lived a couple of more years thereafter but his quality of life was horrendous.

My pop died of leukemia. Lived a heck of a long time longer then they initially expected though, due to progressive advancements in medical treatment. (drugs)

Drug treatments just seam to get better and better all the time and rapidly so for all serious medical conditions.

Never experienced Gout personally but I'd expect that's probably the same scenario. With 2020 only another 6 months away you would expect that there is a treatment or prevention for most common ailments.

A decade ago I was told I had schizophrenia (paranoid) and I would be ill for the rest of my life. Well due to medical science (drug treatment) my head doc reckons i'll be off medication altogether very soon, making a full and complete recovery. Unbelievably, I even managed to survive a crystal meth amphetamine addiction for two years due to medication having acted as a buffer preventative to what would have been imminent psychotic meltdown (fucked for life). I've been clean for 6 months and even though most of my teeth are damaged due to meth mouth and I lash out at people sometimes unexpectedly, I can still grin from ear to ear as I know I can get free dental treatment to rectify this problem. God bless Australia, one of the best countries for medical treatment in the world. (thumbs up) I would have been fucked had I been in America as many others are.

post-6961-0-67808900-1557875301_thumb.png

post-6961-0-35181700-1557875320_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 1

Yeah mate, I get that bastard gout occasionally.

They give indomethacin, which long term fucks kidneys, but ok for an isolated attack.

Not found weed help.

Allinopurinol though, went on that for a while, like 6 months n attacks went away.

Asked to stop n they agreed, attacks still away. So it helped.

Still gotta watch my trigger which is tomatoes. Just not inadvertently eat too many.

Hope this helps ya