Show us ya RDWC set ups !? :)

This might sound dumb crew , but I have a couple bottles of left over coco bloom in Hygen nutes and also some left over canna coco nutes .... can I use this in dwc ? I figured as cocos a pretty inert (?) medium it could be used ? Or am I better going with the Canna Aqua?

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

I’ve drawn a little diagram (pretty badly ) using my phone app lol

Would this work well ? Just trying to figure out the right way - was maybe gonna add a 4th but since I’m in a rectangle scenario against my wall I can’t make it a square and run it down the middle and branch off like I’ve seen ... any alterations or tips would be appreciated :) I just want to make sure all the water circulates efficiently I spose :) post-64125-156137807609_thumb.jpg

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Never bothered with the return from the feeders to the rez. I only used aquarium pumps though, and if you know how they function you'd know any excess doesn't go up the feeder line due to being low pressure pumps.

That's not to say you don't need one, just never had the need for one myself. Each to their own though.

As for the RED line in your diagram. The only reason i have that is so i can drain the buckets out during a nute change or flushing, even then i got away with a 1/2" line with a tap on the end.

What i mentioned probably doesn't make sense. I'll pull my finger out one day and do a demo of the way i set up RDWC.