Show us ya RDWC set ups !? :)

Hey crew

So the weathers cooling off lately so was going to attempt my first run of RDWC in the next month ... just wanted to see some set ups - was thinking 4 or 8 interlinked. Maybe 8 so less veg time ....

One question I’ve started some in jiffy pucks can I just rinse the soil off in water and then put them into the netted pots and add the clay balls ? Should have started in rockwool :/

Cheers :)

Just put it straight into clay balls never had a problem

Can u put a seed straight onto the pile of clay balls as long as it’s shaded ? Thought there would be a big chance of it falling through the balls and mesh pot and ending up in the reservoir or am I missing something maybe ?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Mate. I’m towards the end of my first dwc grow. I just use jiffy’s and put it in the middle between the balls. Roots go searching for water, spreads out into the bucket and then overtime, you get all the roots form a big ball. Air stone to make some bubbles and water pump that flows water from your bucket to the dripper. Flows through the clay balls and back into your bucket. Da daaaaaa.

Sent from my iPad using OZ Stoners

• Upvote 1

I’m a retard in soil. I think I have found my peace with DWC. Once I learn to grow something small maybe outside in soil, if i can get a an average or above return on lady nugs, I may give it another go inside. Pests though. Almost none to speak of.

Sent from my iPad using OZ Stoners

Yeah I definitely agree that dwc is simple af for beginner grower as long as water temps are good. Even Tunkers can grow a plant in dwc [emoji23]
  • Upvote 2