• Register Now!
Grass Outdoors Shade Purple Orange Blueberry Watermelon Apple Banana Strawberry Chocolate
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community. - Login to remove this message
Seedsman cannabis seeds seedbank marijuana
OZ Stoners 710 Oil Vapour Pen Kit

Photo

Show us ya RDWC set ups !? :)

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Jimboss83

Jimboss83

Flowering

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 223 Posts:
  • Cannabis Use:Rec. & Medicinal
  • Fav. Heads:100% Organic
Hey crew
So the weathers cooling off lately so was going to attempt my first run of RDWC in the next month ... just wanted to see some set ups - was thinking 4 or 8 interlinked. Maybe 8 so less veg time ....
One question I’ve started some in jiffy pucks can I just rinse the soil off in water and then put them into the netted pots and add the clay balls ? Should have started in rockwool :/

Cheers :)

Say thanks with some bits:  bc1q2u6zm8fvmf9n6zv0kdtq0gsvhjfhdcysfss94j  (BTC Only)

Hy-Gen Budlink Ultimate Liquid Silica
Drug Detox Kits, Toxin Detox Kits, Drug Testing Kits and Medical Condition masking products
WARNING/DISCLAIMER The OZ Stoners cannabis community contains information regarding cannabis & other drugs; it is designed for mature (18+) audiences only. This site in no way condones the use of cannabis by minors. The content here within this cannabis community is for educational & entertainment purposes only. Any buying/selling or trading of illegal cannabis seeds, clones, flowers, resin or oil is strictly prohibited within this cannabis community.