Can they be saved?

vermiculite can have all the same problems as coco can have, as it holds onto water. And the same bugs problems. Main difference is that coco can hold onto cal, mag. Some people recommend adding Calmag to over come this issue. 

I run a recirculating system and i find that vermiculite can clog my pumps.  

I am not saying that perlite and vermiculite are bad, I have run them. Just saying that it is not problem free, no medium is problem free.

Vermiculite is only good for its water holding ,,so really no need to use it in a recirculating system ,,and if you were to use it on its own then sure it'll be too wet lack of air, boiling down to user error,, works great with perlite though,,perlite is not the best when using pumps either.

lol ya can't hang shit on perlite 

or can ya lol, my only problem with it is, its fucking all over the place, on the path, in the garden beds, all over me buds, in the shed, everywhere i look,

fucking windy tnuc of a place it is

its probably quite good inside, if ya water them often

next run in pots is going to be 30/30/30% of coco, perlite and vermiculite + 10% perlite on the bottom[/quote

Disposing of it is a hassle.

I'd have a white backyard,,so instead it goes in the wheelie bin ,,bit at a time ,,,,,,,takes ages to get rid off for me.

That's my only negative about it.

Use to do tip runs but need a new trailer.