Thanks guys :)

Yeah I’ve set up copper plumbing clips in the coolroom panel ceiling with hangers off them so I’ve moved the lights to the left and right manually as well when needed (had a 315 in the middle at one point but energy wise took it down )

The one that’s in the corner is hard up on the wall and the second light ifnits hard up against the other then it only covers to about 2.1m so the buds at the end don’t get as dense . Might just keep using the ladder and move it manual or as u said get some stainless rigging cable and slide it would be easier as it’s going to be my setup for a while ! :)

Sent from my iPhone using OZ Stoners

I have a manual light mover too but never thought of calling it a light mover! I'm like the others, just have some cable across the top of the space where the light hangs. Move every 2 days as well or whenever i can remember. But I don't move it by much. About 30cm either side of centre.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

My space is a square, so using a straight bar as a suspension point in the middle of my space means I have a full 360 rotation of my lights over the entire grow space, so positioning is not a problem for me.