Both good options that would work well, Jim. But I'd stick with the 2x600's primarily for a better spread of light.

TBH, fuckin' nice combo for those dimensions..

Cheers Indy ! So you think having one and having it go just that extra 500mm to the edges should be the go especially in a scrog ?

Seen some cheap ones but think I’d rather go the Jupiter so I don’t buy a dud eventually

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

I have a manual mover, a straight bar with a bearing in the middle, each day I swing it around to a different position.

Using a straight bar with a pulley above, in the centre of the room, I can lower the whole lighting rig

I could motorize it easily, but haven't really seen the need to be honest.

Merl1n

Edited by merl1n

Cheers Indy ! So you think having one and having it go just that extra 500mm to the edges should be the go especially in a scrog ?

Seen some cheap ones but think I’d rather go the Jupiter so I don’t buy a dud eventually

Yeah, stick with the Jupiter II and get at least the 2 metre rail though a 2.4 metre would probably a lot easier to rig up with what you've already mentioned. Then if you're bit of a handyman, make up your own crossbar, or buy one with the kit.

But a vital bit of info you've left out is what type of shade/reflector do you use for the 600's? As that will probably dictate to how the lights are to be arranged.

Yeah, stick with the Jupiter II and get at least the 2 metre rail though a 2.4 metre would probably a lot easier to rig up with what you've already mentioned. Then if you're bit of a handyman, make up your own crossbar, or buy one with the kit.

But a vital bit of info you've left out is what type of shade/reflector do you use for the 600's? As that will probably dictate to how the lights are to be arranged.

Cool - umm I use the white adjust a wings as reflectors ?

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app