Online Hydroponic Shopping

Not sure the hydro shop owner/worker wants to carry 40l of ferty and 1/2 doz bags of shit" down the road and around the corner" 

probably tell me to fuck off and carry it meself lol

The Vic coppers used to go around the hydro shops demanding their financial transaction records, looking for BIG buys, commercial shit so the reckon 

have never known anyone to get done from buying shit at one, but hey Queeensland is Queeensland funny things happen there, its bit like SA hey 

pay cash

That's the thing, I've only bought supplies from hydro stores that I can't source elsewhere. Get the ferts from Hardware/Rural suppliers, buckets/irrigation hose and fittings from Hardware/Irrigation Joints, pumps and aerators from Aquarium Stores, and so on. Only thing I source from Hydro Stores are nutes, pk13-14, rockwool and a few other odd's 'n ends. I'd be struggling to fill a box most of the time.

Not sure the hydro shop owner/worker wants to carry 40l of ferty and 1/2 doz bags of shit" down the road and around the corner"

probably tell me to fuck off and carry it meself lol

The Vic coppers used to go around the hydro shops demanding their financial transaction records, looking for BIG buys, commercial shit so the reckon

have never known anyone to get done from buying shit at one, but hey Queeensland is Queeensland funny things happen there, its bit like SA hey

pay cash

they just want to know who the competition is so they can keep their cut of whatever they got their finger in.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app