Online Hydroponic Shopping

Yep,no one cares what u do,contrary to belief most common ppl wouldn't even know what a extraction system is for ,they don't say,hey look that guys growing weed,if u think everyone knows about they don't have a clue

My mum for instance,wouldn't know anything about hydroponics,98% of the population doesn't

But when u start ducking n weaving,looking suspicious, they notice that

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

• Upvote 1

Shit I buy 20l of ferty at a time(40l), budrite has a lovely pic of a bud on the front, plus the 1/2 doz+ bags of whatever medium i'm using at the time + whatever other shit

fucked if i'm carrying all that around the block to me car, fuck i usually get the hydro shop owner to carry half

why piss fart around, could be growing tomatoe's for all anyone cares

Exactly, you can grow many other things then just weed in hydroponics. Come on all, stop trying to make paranoia into your brain. Think over something else, you may have missed something just by over thinking about this...

You've given yourself up Indy. The coppers will start following you from the mall and grab you in that alley way :)

Ahh well, I guess I'll keep tempting fate until I come unstuck. Not too worried to be honest, because everything I do points to me being a personal grower, and I'm well ahead of the game so far. Been playing it since mid 80's, raided 3 times, taken a fall once. Five charges, $1k fine, no conviction recorded. Pretty good odd's so far. ;)

Calm down IndyCar you make it sound like that's good.. lol it shit that they even come raiding for a god given/made plant. It is really a joke that other parts of the world are enjoying the full benefits of the plant, and us ozzies, are treated like crimes... Welcome to Australia and the big pot debate. Flag flying.

Just stating where I'm at in this game we play. There are risks and if a punter/grower doesn't want to accept that, it might be best they back out now before they do come unstuck. :D

Bit like stats on riding motorbikes. On average, there a chance you'll have a good stack every 5 years. Same again, if you don't like those odds, don't throw ya leg over a bike. lol