Online Hydroponic Shopping

I've bought many smaller items from hydroexperts over time. Once I drove there and spoke to the owner whilst I was grabbing a bulb. There were about a dozen or so of them there so it must go alright as a business. He mentioned the previous year was slow but its really picking up now. Asked about their privacy policy and he didn't elaborate although told me once the coppers were there as during a raid they found a receipt. The coppers only asked for details of that single customer and they handed those over. Got a few concerns... my name is in their database and I believe the courier picks up directly from them and delivered to my door. The courier did give me a cheeky smile as he asked me if I knew what is was.

Posted from the OZ Stoners mobile app

Just to eaze the paranoia some. I worked for a little less than a decade in a hydro shop in Adelaide. My car was parked in the shop car park 6 days a week for 7 years. I never got a visit, or noticed cops snooping outside the shop.

Whereas the cops in SA will hide behind trees mid bend in the hills to ping road bikes . :(

Was the same in Vic in the 90s, fuck it tho, its a legal shop with legal products, i've always parked out the front and carried me shit out and put it in the car 

why wouldn't ya, all that sneaking around gets noticed, if ya doing nothing wrong why sneak or hide 

grow a pair you bloke/chick/trannies lol

Agreed, if you act sus then a coppers just gunna pull you up for a looksy.

Me and a few mates even tested this in an unrelated example, we would be driving along and when we seen a copper we would look sus, either pretending to hide something we didnt have, or we would all start gawking our heads around at each other, or just pull nervous facial expressions or faces of surprise, sure enough they would pull us over. Was kind of good fun

Was the same in Vic in the 90s, fuck it tho, its a legal shop with legal products, i've always parked out the front and carried me shit out and put it in the car 

why wouldn't ya, all that sneaking around gets noticed, if ya doing nothing wrong why sneak or hide 

grow a pair you bloke/chick/trannies lol

Yep hide in plain site,just watch RBT,them fuckers r trained to notice u if u ain't acting normal

Every time a person of Asian descent went any near a hydro shop they'd attest him on suspicion [emoji52]

U look guilty u probably r

Guess it depends how often and how much gear you haul out of the store.

Myself, walking out of a store with 12-18 months of supplies in one box while blending into a carpark, shoot down a alley way 'n to the car raise much suspicion?

Still rather do that than have them see me get into my car anywhere near a store. Each to their own.

Guess it depends how often and how much gear you haul out of the store.

Myself, walking out of a store with 12-18 months of supplies in one box while blending into a carpark, shoot down a alley way 'n to the car raise much suspicion?

Still rather do that than have them see me get into my car anywhere near a store. Each to their own.

You've given yourself up Indy. The coppers will start following you from the mall and grab you in that alley way :)

My local hydro shop is really awkwardly placed. I'd say 9 out of 10 cars going down that road are there to buy from the store. I also walk it when I can and pick up my 100L bags from a pet / gardening store.

Whoever says that gear from those shops is used for non canna purposes may be right but I'm sure that those shops would shut down if they didn't have us folk coming in. I'm only talking about the local smaller shops.

Shit I buy 20l of ferty at a time(40l), budrite has a lovely pic of a bud on the front, plus the 1/2 doz+ bags of whatever medium i'm using at the time + whatever other shit

fucked if i'm carrying all that around the block to me car, fuck i usually get the hydro shop owner to carry half 

why piss fart around, could be growing tomatoe's for all anyone cares 

Edited by pedro de pacas
  • Upvote 1